The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Early Access Items

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it still possibly to reclaim the digital/early access items that came with the game?

(yes I was one of those people who deleted a character before realising it also deleted my vanity pets/rings etc)

I did originally contact CS about this at the launch but I guess they were busy with the 100s/1000s of other complaints and in the end I gave up !
In hind-sight I'd like to actually have those items as they would be a nice keep-sake in years to come.

Has anybody recently been able to reclaim their items ?

:/
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    I did the same thing, had a lot of early access items including the treasure maps on a separate character and accidentally deleted that account some days later forgetting I had moved everything over to it. Haven't bothered with it since because I didn't think they could get those items back to me but just in case it's not too late thought I'd mention it.
    Edited by Foxhunt on August 29, 2014 3:50PM
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, just submit a ticket. I wrote the support two days ago that I accidently deleted my mudcrab a few months ago. Today I got a mail where a Gamemaster told me she looked into my account and it seems I deleted it with the mail in June and that my mudcrab is on its way. :)
    Edited by DenniMyuu on August 29, 2014 3:51PM
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, just submit a ticket. I wrote the support two days ago that I accidently deleted my mudcrab a few months ago. Today I got a mail where a Gamemaster told me she looked into my account and it seems I deleted it with the mail in June and that my mudcrab is on its way. :)

OK cool, thx

:)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the same thing. At some point I would like to get them back, but I don't have the bank space for them so I haven't asked for them. I still have all the emails, never deleted those. They sit there as an ever vigilant reminder of how nice it would be to have the space to keep the things I like.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • SkoomaBandit
    It should be possible to get those items restored, provided you aren't a "repeat offender". Submit a ticket, they will look into it.

On the subject of bank space, I've worked my bank slots up to 200 by just vendoring everything I don't want or need. It's not that difficult to save up 50-70k in this game. I do a good amount of mat farming though, so all the refined mat vendor sales add up.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got ingame mail "Item restoration" with my mudcrab. :)
    Just saying.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «