The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Last Prodigies vs. Stonebreaker mini-boss, a fun and easy fight.

• LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Looks like your team is well on its way to finishing it before Update 4 goes live. Thanks for the loot screenshots. Those are always appreciated.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! And I'll second the above, screenshots of loot are always welcome ;). By the way, 9% well fitted trait? :D Looks like they ninja-buffed that trait in v1.4.1... because a blue in my bags from the arena has an 8% value.

EDIT: Checked on a crafting station and it indeed has been buffed.

EDIT 2: Trait is now 10% for well-fitted @ legendary:
    0rtjicb.png
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on August 29, 2014 3:40PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭
    This fight can and will be done by most people, a few mechanics that will 1 shot a few members and adds that are pretty easy to nuke. It has the same difficulty of the first boss in Hel Ra in comparison.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the screenshots. On a side note, that is an EPIC mustache.