The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upper Craglorn Delves Feedback

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
EXARCH STRONGHOLD
Tested with a premade Templar Healer, Nightblade Archer/Dualwield, Dragonknigh Tank.

Plus side
  • Gorgeous. Once more Zenimax deliver a beautiful, interesting atmospheric delve
  • Interesting bosses mechanic.
  • Surprisingly large, and very interesting layout with hidden hallways and unexpected encounters.

Minus Side
  • The difficulty may be tuned slightly harder. We were a group of 3 players and didn't encountered much difficulty beside the fact the fight were lasting (due to low DPS).
  • The last boss is TOO EASY. This is the last boss, and this fight could be so much more epic if a bit harder!

Here is the link to a video showing our genuine first impression (dual screen). You will see that our group handle the encounter pretty well ( Our tank is a experimented player, but Zigg and I have no experience in Veteran content).

VdzVpcY.png
Edited by Elloa on August 23, 2014 10:35AM
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree.
    I love that some of the bosses have new mechanics but generally they were too easy and we were a group of 3 players.
    A lot of time has gone into crafting these delves, it would be a shame to let them down by being too easy.

And this was with non ideal item sets (no crafting traits), no mundus buffs, no pvp buffs, and no ranged taunt (from my perspective as a tank)

On the positive, it looks like a great and exciting place to explore!
    I also like that they have multiple bosses in some of these dungeons which means you have to explore a bit instead of the usual
    1. Enter a delve.
    2. Collect a skyshard
    3. Smack the boss a bit.
    4. Leave

Anyway, looking forward to testing more!