The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoration Staff Skill Question

RSram
RSram
✭✭✭✭✭
When the restoration staff ability states that it will heal allies does this include the player casting the spell, if the player is within the spell's casting zone?
Edited by RSram on August 21, 2014 8:15PM
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to the Restoring Light skill line for Templars, healing abilities and their morphs will always target the character (or characters) with the lowest health. So, if you’re the one casting the spell and are also the lowest on health (or among the lowest) in the area, you will be included in the heal’s target(s).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to edit my post. I meant the Restoration Staff abilities skill line.

Sorry.
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all Resto staff abilities can affect yourself.
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I didn't want to waste any skill point until I knew for sure.