The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bank Stuffer needs real successor

Soloeus
Soloeus
✭✭✭✭✭
Bank Stuffer was essential to my gameplay experience and with the mod dead, the successors all fall short.

1. BankIt, the current successor is not to my liking because it withdraws items instead of just depositing them. On my Alchemist I intend to withdraw all stacks of 100, leaving stacks less than 100 in my bank. This way, my alts can deposit flowers into my bank and the Alchemist can withdraw them.

The Problem is that it withdraws all stacks less than 100, depositing all stacks of 100 which is the exact opposite of what I want to do.

2. Personal Assistant is a little clumsy and clunky. Being able to only set 3 profiles and "Withdraw" and "Deposit" as the only options without regard to the number of items in a stack is irritating. I find all 4 of my characters with the same need, which is for each one to withdraw all 100 stacks of their craft leaving stacks less than 100 in the bank.

3. Bank Manager is really wonky and I don't want any interaction with guild banks, I once accidentally opened a Guild Bank and it was a real mess sorting out what was mine and what wasn't with the History tab in Guilds. Likewise the "Bank" (personal not guild) has a "Not Working" symbol next to it.

I wish someone would fix the best banking mod released, the only one that meets my needs of withdrawing all stacks of 100, and depositing all stacks less than 100.

There is no "other" mod.

Edit: Is it just me, or does it feel like 30%-40% of the mods on ESOUI.com are broken and nonfunctional?
Edited by Soloeus on August 14, 2014 9:54PM

Within; Without.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people dropped the game, that includes the authors. Some addons are under new management, but using the same page as the original author. Some addons new managers had to start a whole new page on esoui.com. Have to check one at a time these days.

Not sure what you mean about Personal Assistant. You realize that settings are "per character" not "per account" for this add-on? I have 7 characters but I don't use the Profiles except on 3 toons because I switch between them banking and adventuring. Examples:
    Blacksmith Banking
    Blacksmith Adventuring

Woodworker Banker
    Woodworker Adventuring

Clothier Banker
    Clothier Adventuring

Other inventory add-on that goes with this OK is Stacked. However, you have to look at the readme or the old page to see the /slash commands.

Addons_Aug16_1.jpg
    Addons_Aug16_2.jpg
    Edited by Gillysan on August 16, 2014 3:55PM