Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trap Beast and morphs.... Visable to enemy?

Phaserburn
Phaserburn
Soul Shriven
Can the enemy see this if you plant it down?

Is it stealthed, or is it like a glowing thing on the ground the see and will want to dodge.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea about that specific ability since ive never tried it, but fire rune and deadric mines are shown on ground for everyone.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Phaserburn
    Phaserburn
    Soul Shriven
    Agreed, those can be seen. But I feel a trap... is meant to be hidden. Isn't that the purpose of a trap? From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "something by which one is caught or stopped unawares"

Seems like if you can see it, then you would be aware of it... meaning it wouldn't be a trap... Just saying. Can anyone confirm if this is seen in pvp?
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trap beast is visible. The only trap that is invisble to other players is NB's fear morphed.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Phaserburn
    Phaserburn
    Soul Shriven
    No one will ever care, or read this from a dev side... But I feel changes would make this skill viable to certain people. Highly doubt it's being used right now by anyone with the arm time and visibility...

Make it:
    Stealth skill (enemy can't see it)
    Huge mana cost (100% of max mana)
    3 minute long duration. (you cannot switch skill bars, or it breaks...)
    15 second arm time.
    Dismounts enemy (if it doesn't already, make it dismount players 100%)

p.s. thanks for the response. I've asked my guild for a week, no one knew :/
    Edited by Phaserburn on August 13, 2014 3:30PM