Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many Add-Ons do you use?

• Swampster
    Swampster
    ✭✭✭
    Swampster wrote: »
    Zabalah wrote: »
    t tip... I've looked for an .ini file in my Docs folder but have not been able to find it... only file close to a .ini is addon settings and user settings and both are txt files.

I'll post up the proper filename when I get home

@Zabalah the file is indeed the UserSettings.txt

Either add the option, or change the one currently in there:
    SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "128"
    Swampriel - Nightblade (Archer Build) - Ebonheart Pact - Veteran
    Swampess - DragonKnight - Eboheart Pact - Lowbie Faceroller
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am using around 30, but realistically only 20 or so are active any any given time. I only run 2 or 3 while pvping. Harvestmap is absolutely horrid for performance, so I keep it off unless I need it.

The only one that I couldn't live without is Wykkid outfitter. I can effectively swap between healing, tanking, and dps all in a few button presses. This allows me to heal the first two bosses of AA and then swap to DPS on the fly to dps the third boss since it only needs 1 healer and then back to heals for the last.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucifer66 wrote: »
    The UI in this game is well, there really isn't much of one. There is no mini-map, the quest tracker is lame, I have no idea how many HP,MP, or Stamina, I have or what my enemy has in battle. I'm flying blind in this game without addons.

I feel I shouldn't have to use most of them. I mean who makes a premium game with no decent HP/MP/Stamina readout, mini-map, decent quest tracker, or exp bar?

Actually, I prefer a user interface that is lacking, where addons fill in the missing parts, versus a user interface that is not lacking, where addons are making changes to the stock user interface.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero.
    None.
    Zip, zilch nada.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Kalann_Pander
    Kalann_Pander
    ✭✭✭
    No addons.
    Using a spreadsheet to track my researching, and a few web pages to double-check Skyshards et al.

I dislike numerical indicators, they tend to break my immersion.
    People have been killing each other for millennia. And they didn't need little numbers popping out in thin air to become very good at it, no reason why I shouldn't follow suit >:)
    Opinions are like buttholes : Everybody has one, and they usually stink.

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to use 16. I am down to about 10 now because the others are no longer maintained by the people who made them and the latest patch broke them. I just use add-ons to provide more of the UI I think we should have been given from the start.
  • Maleficus
    Maleficus
    ✭✭✭
    A few...

pChat
    Inventory Item Borders
    Equipment Level
    Dialog Tweaks
    Lost Treasure
    Guild Store Search Extended
    SkyShards
    Bank Manager
    Wykkyd's Framework
    DuraMeter
    Research Assistant
    Wykkyd's Framework
    Wykkyd's Outfitter
    Wykkyd's Group Tools
    Wykkyd's Full Immersion
    Wykkyd's Quest Tracker
    Wykkyd's Mailbox
    Wykkyd's War Tools
    Inventory Grid View
    Advanced Filters
    AI Research Grid
    RMM - Radar Mini Map
    Undiscovered
    Vicster's InventoryInsight
    Fully Customizable MultiQuests Tracker
    CurvyHud
    WarLegend Group Frame
    BugEater
    ChatAlert
    Esohead
    TreasureMaps
    Combat Log Statistics
    SimpleClock
  • IronMercer
    IronMercer
    ✭✭✭
    I am running an ridiculous number of 80 addons. There are a handful of core must haves and I find it crazy that we're years into ESO and still don't have some things that should be basic UI options (such as the minimap). Other key things like better UI filters for items/inventory (bag, bank, and market). Better all around number/stat info, etc. It's not that difficult to add the details for those who want to seem them or toggle to basic stats for beginners. Any improvements so helpful, such as those I've mentioned, and have already been created by players, shouldn't still be such an issue 4+ years into the game. I find that without some of these basic addons, I don't even want to play after big patches and releases just because the game feels so clunky without these features/addons. It takes days/weeks often to see addons get updated/patched, if those who created them are even still supporting their work. ZOS should use insights into what addons are being used the most and use that as clear indicators that they should turn those into core UI features.
    IRON MERCER
    >:) DESPERTA FERRO!! >:)

www.checksixgaming.com
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS didn't need to add necromancer class, since there is a plenty of already...
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    76 addons currently in use. Game is largely unplayable for me until a week after patch day. I don't mind as there's plenty of games to catch up on that I don't make progress on a regular basis anyway.

everything from small quality of life additions to game changing make overs.

Shout out to PointsofColor for redoing all of the default map icons and giving them some life; PerfectPixel for finally making use of of screen real estate; and Pet Dismiss for finally giving me a keybind to dismiss my bear on command.

79yexibnxqtu.png
    28mvffaf1c33.png

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...how many are there?
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    ...how many are there?

There are many, many addons. Some as simple as adding keybinds like dismissing pet and leaving your group, which the game should already have. Other addons add entirely new GUI elements, some change the game entirely like the Emacs addon allows you to use modifiers in your keybinds like shift, alt, and ctrl. Not sure why it's restricted to begin with.

r3pxdjvyeibi.png
    u71zx92mxsh8.png

Edited by Xerge on September 6, 2018 12:44AM