Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
What is "intended difficulty"?
Fixed an issue where Vorenor Winterbourne was partially visible when he should not have been.
Fixed an issue where Praxin Douare's adds did not have the intended difficulty.
Spindleclutch is supposed to be a V1-V5 dungeon. And if this is "INTENDED" difficulty why is it now become so damn hard to clear? Yesterday I tried with a group of equally balanced players with a V8 dragonknight tank, V6 templer healer, V7 Sorcerer dps, and myself is also a V7 Sorcerer dps... We tried countless of times and never be able to survive the spawns where the wraith boss is. We cannot even see him turn into wraith before our eyes and we got wiped out already by the adds.
If it is INTENDED to be a V1-V5 vet dungeon, this is far way too difficult as a matter of fact that we are not under level and we all have decent gears. Before revising a dungeon difficulty please actually try it yourself with a group of V1-V5 before making changes to dungeons!