The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge Not Offering Skill Point & Achievement

• Siegvald
    Siegvald
    ✭✭✭
    Just try it twice today. In EU server. And it's still buggy, no skillpoint and no achievement.
  • Zeffi
    Zeffi
    Just did it, all 4 groups and 3 guardians dead and still no skill point or achievement
  • Recaff
    Recaff
    Tried it out, no reward with a 2-man group, can't solo it yet.
  • Recaff
    Recaff
    Tried it out again, 5/21/14, no skill point or achievement, update is tomorrow and hopefully this gets fixed.
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    5/22 still bugged
  • feifonwong
    Just soloed this @ 6:54pm PST and it gave up the skill point... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DiDro
    DiDro
    ✭✭
    my wife got the achievement, but in ten minutes ago I could not
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just soloed this and got the Skill Point & the achievement, good stuff.
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    I got it today finally.
  • Lepratul
    Lepratul
    Soul Shriven
    still bugged no repair
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't the first time I've seen someone talking about the Group Public Delves and missing their SP. The odd thing is I have completed most Group Public Dungeons (up through maybe VR5) and have the complete status (goes white on the map) but I've NEVER gotten a SP from a single one, I've even fully cleared all quests in most of them too, for zone completion primarily. Is it TRUE or complete bunk that each zone's Group Public Dungeon gives a SP after you complete all the quests inside it up to and including killing the Delve main boss?
  • schroed360
    schroed360
    ✭✭✭
    I try to kill the kwama boss again(9/10 time) still no achievement and no skill point... getting a little angry seeing how long it is bug and still not fix....
  • Kos
    Kos
    ✭✭✭
    Fixing the bugs should be prioritized not the new, buggy content. It's frustrating.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing.

Killed it twice, nothing.

Has nothing to do with if you finished the quest or not, I just killed the one in Crows Wood after I did those quests a week ago.
  • spArkb0x
    spArkb0x
    Soul Shriven
    still not working
  • ArchLegend
    Did a group challenge yesterday. The Lost City has the same problem gives no skill point when finishing group challenge.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are many bugs. I noticed like 3 points missing from different dungeons
  • JinShepard01
    JinShepard01
    ✭✭✭
    Did it today 4 times, still not working.
    Why do people complain?
    ''Because players want to provide feedback and help shape a product they still see as having the potential to be great.''
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nobody has confirmed 100% that you are intended to get a skill point for completing a Group Public Delve. I've asked everyone in my main Guild and not one person could answer that they've EVER gotten a skill point from a GRoup Public Delve, no matter if it went complete (white) on the map, completed every quest inside the Delve, killed every single mob inside dozens of times, etc.

So I guess it needs to be asked again, is anyone 100% positive that ZoS intended ANYONE to gain 1 SP per Group Public Delve or is this nothing more than "well I heard from a guy who has a friend that said his buddy told him he thinks you get one".

It should be noted for those might not understand. A Group Public Delve is in the zone and any number of players can be in it at the same time. It is not instanced and there is often many bots in them farming. A Group Dungeon is a 4 person instanced Dungeon that DOES IN FACT give a single SP (via a quest) for the normal version and it's Expert counterpart.
  • westpoint94
    Yes, public Dungeons do give a skill point. BUT! You only get the skill point if you complete the group challenge. There's normally a group challenge set off the line of the main quest, so you have to look for it. In this instance, it's supposed to be the Kwama bosses.
    Edited by westpoint94 on June 10, 2014 12:27AM
  • mra4nii
    mra4nii
    ✭✭
    For those who wants to get this achievement and skill point. It works right after maintenance. I got it today on EU server, right after maintenance.
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    I did it on Sunday and got the skill point.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright so to test this out I went and checked every non-VR zone that I hadn't fully completed the Group Challenge in the Public Group Delves (had to finish 3 of them) and I even got the achievement to flash across my screen saying "Group Challenge" but NO Skill Point. So maybe the reason I'm doubting the few that I've read saying they give one is that it's always been bugged for me I guess?
    Edited by DeLindsay on June 11, 2014 4:27AM
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    The group challenge for this was one I somehow missed while leveling. So my group got together (We're all Vr12) and we came back to wipe this off our bucket list. We killed them and got the Achievement, but no one got the skill point that night. Which was on a Saturday.

The next day, Sunday I had a couple of lower level guildies wanting to get some things done, Vr1 and a Vr3, so I came along to help them get it done. When we did this group challenge that is when I got the skill point.

Something is surely bugged, but the specifics I do not know. My suggestion is to try and group with people who have not completed it yet and see if that will warrant you the skill point.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andferne wrote: »
    Something is surely bugged, but the specifics I do not know. My suggestion is to try and group with people who have not completed it yet and see if that will warrant you the skill point.

Tried that too, 2 of the 3 I was missing I solo'd, but the 3rd was in Reaper's March and there was an at level character there who needed help defeating the Frost Atronach (that delve's Group Challenge). We were grouped (he was lead), neither of us had the achievement, he read the book to start it with me standing next to him, neither of us died the entire encounter and both of us got the achievement. Only he got the SP.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright so on my march to figure out what Group Public Delves I've completed (Group Challenge) and haven't I headed to Coldharbour where I never even finished closing the tears in the 3 villages. I ended up soloing the challenge boss 'Zatalguch' and was figuring it'd end up the same but low and behold I did in fact get the SP when the achievement flashed.

So for now I am missing (?) all of the SP from the 5-40 zones I guess. It's hard to tell since my achievement points got wiped with 1.1.2 like many others. I've fully completed all 5 of my starting Faction's zones' Group Public Delves including all quests but have zero achievements or any recognition of boss kills, lol. I wonder if it's not an issue with those zones in particular, since this thread is about a Dashaan one.
  • james_tim
    james_tim
    ✭✭
    Still not getting the skill point or achievement for this Group Challenge! Is this on the agenda to get fixed? Does anyone know?
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    This achievement is still bugged. I've done it twice, it didn't validate. People with me neither.
  • officer_dumpling
    officer_dumpling
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged... wow, bugged since April?