Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Molten Armaments

thorspark
thorspark
✭✭✭
This skill is supposed to give an extra 30% crit on weapon attacks for 6 seconds.

Though, it does not apply to weapon skills. Is it a bug or is this intended to work only on light/heavy attacks (and then make this skill useless)?

I'd like a dev answer about that.

Also, Eternal mountain passive is supposed to increase duration of Earthen heart abilities by 20% but Molten Armaments applies the 30% crit for 6 seconds. Another bug ?

This skill could be useful with a stamina build, but is totally useless as it is.

I hope I'll get an answer for this.
DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
  • moxiesauce
    moxiesauce
    ✭✭✭
    Just go with igneous weapons until it's sorted out a bit more.
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    The question has already been asked in May and still no answer. More than two months after, it should have been answered.
    I already use igneous weapons but Molten Armaments would fit more in the build I'm working on.
    I'd just like an answer to know if I still should consider it in the future or not.
    DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    I still would like to have an answer to this question.

Flawless Dawnbreaker states "Weapon attacks deal 13% additional damage when slotted" and DOES apply to weapon skills.

Molten Armaments states "Affected targets gain 30% Critical strike chance with weapon attacks for 6 seconds." but DOES NOT apply to weapon skills.

Answer please !
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thorspark wrote: »
    This skill is supposed to give an extra 30% crit on weapon attacks for 6 seconds.

Though, it does not apply to weapon skills. Is it a bug or is this intended to work only on light/heavy attacks (and then make this skill useless)?

I'd like a dev answer about that.

Also, Eternal mountain passive is supposed to increase duration of Earthen heart abilities by 20% but Molten Armaments applies the 30% crit for 6 seconds. Another bug ?

This skill could be useful with a stamina build, but is totally useless as it is.

I hope I'll get an answer for this.

molten is a waste , The crit does not apply to either in all honesty . even if you sat there and rotated that ability with heavy attacks you would never see a crit. the melee design is negligent in this game. it should have never ever got out of beta like this.