Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dev confirmation that PTS set bonuses are final

Erock25
Erock25
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I know I'm probably asking for too much but any dev willing to give confirmation that the 1.3.1 patch notes are the final changes to set bonuses? I'm wearing very outdated gear on my V12 on live and would like to craft my sets now instead of waiting another couple of weeks.
You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I know I'm probably asking for too much but any dev willing to give confirmation that the 1.3.1 patch notes are the final changes to set bonuses? I'm wearing very outdated gear on my V12 on live and would like to craft my sets now instead of waiting another couple of weeks.

They will never say they are final. Even after they go live expect a few minor changes in the upcoming months to them.
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Buyer beware! ;)
  • heyguyslol
    heyguyslol
    ✭✭✭
    I think after this patch fewer ppl will be running legendary gear because of how Zos is screwing everyone over. If they made changes like this now as someone said u can expect to see changes again. So unless u have 7 mules with hirelings or u buy 3rd party gold it isn't worth it to upgrade all your gear to legendary because unfortunately u can't trust Zos : (
    @heyguyslol

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1975
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The way this works is that nothing is final until the patch hits live lol. I have just collected mats and I will craft them once the update hits.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ screwing everyone over.
  • drallar
    drallar
    ✭✭✭
    I think after this patch fewer ppl will be running legendary gear because of how Zos is screwing everyone over. If they made changes like this now as someone said u can expect to see changes again. So unless u have 7 mules with hirelings or u buy 3rd party gold it isn't worth it to upgrade all your gear to legendary because unfortunately u can't trust Zos : (

I can't say I agree with this. Overall, the vast majority of the set bonuses have improved. In some cases, the biggest benefit moving to the 5 piece bonus is annoying, but why should the best bonus of a set be anywhere else but the 5th piece?
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

With 1.3 going live on Monday, is it safe to assume that there have been no changes made to set bonus stats since PTS 1.3.2?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points