The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A question for the 'legal team' at Zeni.

• smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    former piercer and used to work in a tattoo shop. You never have to get permission to put a tattoo on your body, not even a company logo (though I would advise against it, hobbies go in and out of style.)

Now if the shop offers it as flash, they might get in trouble, since they make money off the sale. But even if you got money for displaying your tattoos, one of them being the eso logo, you still would have the right.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GnatB wrote: »
    zhevon wrote: »
    It might be okay - even if ones tastes change its a pretty innocous. Its best not to put it on ones forehead or something like that.

Agreed, it's not like it's text saying "Elder Scrolls Online Forever" or something. 3 dragons eating each others tails is fairly innocuous, and almost just has a tribal like feel to it. Would sort of make for an interesting ankle or arm tattoo, encircling the appendage. (Not that I'm personally in favor of tattooing. I've never met somebody and thought "wow, they'd be really attractive with a tattoo". I have, however, met several people and thought "wow, they'd be really attractive if they DIDN'T have that tattoo".

Ah well, people get their endorphin rushes in different ways.
    You do know that it isn't three dragons, right?

Lion, Dragon, Eagle/Hawk Each of the faction's symbols.
  • Daethz
    Daethz
    ✭✭✭
    Just alter it slightly, boom, you are free to do whatever you want with it, lol.
    Waiting, and watching, for the return of Melee Weapons.
    -Subsidiary of The Fighters Guild