The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server synchronization after new EU server

Ranrach
Ranrach
✭✭
I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed yet. At the moment there are some issues with server synchronization. It seems that multiple quests have the problem of not advancing in the right way. I know this has been a problem in the beta and short after the beta, but there was a moment when this was fixed.
Now that the EU server is in Frankfurt the same problem is happening again. I have to exit the game and log back in again to keep the quest advancing. An example is when an NPC has to walk to a specific place where you will meet him/her, he/she just doesn't go there. When I relog the NPC is there all of a sudden.

Currently this is happening to me in Reaper's March (AD) playing VR content. I haven't tested other zones yet.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Give it some time, happened to me on AD too with main quest. Took a good hour for everything to clear up.