The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AD Auriel's Bow/Dawnbreaker

bruceb14_ESO5
bruceb14_ESO5
✭✭✭
Here is a quote from the Dawnbreaker Reloaded thread.

IKilled007 wrote: »
» show previous quotes

That depends. We will accept a public apology from the member of Decibel who insulted our guild "No Mercy" and our guild member "Hova", and that will be sufficient payment for us to leave. Otherwise, we will annihilate this server like we do all the others. 4 of our guild members are current emperors. We cannot be stopped.

AD could work better with eachother between Dawnbreaker and Auriel's Bow to stop some of this visiting player/guild intimidation. The poster is correct about coming to servers and shutting down the map then defending that map and holding it so that competition leaves. It is done by communicating well when there is activity on a controlled map, then the Emperor responds with his team, if not enough to withstand the challenge then other Emperor teams show up from other campaigns. This has happened on their home on Bloodthorn and it has happened on Auriel's Bow with Die's group leaving that they have chased away competition.

They have not been able to hold Wabbajack and will not be able to hold Dawnbreaker and Auriel's Bow if AD steps up their game and communication. The visiting player mechanic sucks in that this stuff is allowed, but that is the framework that we are playing with and can use to turn this intimidation and competition limiting behavior around.

New AD guild or a current guild step it up to lead teams to do the same? It would take a guild with strong leadership and inclusive style to bring some of us monkeys together without alienating current guilds. Go bananas AD.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go bananas AD.

Freudian slip, much? :D
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    @Agrippa_Invisus, lol. Nice call.

I realize you don't like what is happening with this visiting intimidation any more than I do and you have a strong group on EP. It does take away from competition, balance and fun.

Regarding the Freudian slip those 'egos' are what get in the way of working together.

Ah, but a thought, Orange.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Agrippa_Invisus, lol. Nice call.

I realize you don't like what is happening with this visiting intimidation any more than I do and you have a strong group on EP. It does take away from competition, balance and fun.

Regarding the Freudian slip those 'egos' are what get in the way of working together.

Ah, but a thought, Orange.

I am displeased by the Blue activities on Dawnbreaker. It's why I avoided yellow most of the day and exclusively fought as much Blue as I could find (even picking a fight at Rayles -- I honestly hoped it'd pull enough of them off your gates you could get out; didn't happen). The people that have guested over and we are fighting are the same people I fought on Bloodthorn for a very, very long time.

I'm aware of their style of play and for exactly how much care they give a balanced server.

We will do what we can, but there's already a lot of despair on the red side of things. Dropping from 2nd to 3rd followed by this within 24 hours tends to demoralize folks.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!