The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best Player of Each Class - Sorcerer

Nala_
Nala_
✭✭✭✭
Best Sorcerer in Cyrodiil.
Edited by Nala_ on July 30, 2014 4:09PM

Best Player of Each Class - Sorcerer 58 votes

Blazin-Aces
22% 13 votes
Pixysticks
32% 19 votes
Cheezybread
8% 5 votes
Kuthlan
1% 1 vote
Anonymous-One
34% 20 votes
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, looks like all of em :wink:
    Edited by Lowbei on July 30, 2014 4:11PM
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of the above
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clearly the poster has very little experience with identifying the best sorcs.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhm... no ^^ ?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    umm... crystalized
    Phaedrus Wolf
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a level 8 Sorc, how come she's not listed?
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    As usual information on what megaserver and what campaign is missing ...
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phaedrus wrote: »
    umm... crystalized
    the sorc that abused volatile familiar explosions to get enough AP to earn emp, rofl. yeah exploiting ones are the bestttt
  • Atreius86
    Atreius86
    Soul Shriven
    why are u spamming alliance war official forums with those random polls, make them on reddit please u.u ;)
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you're reaping epic lols, OP!
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it might be wise to wait until arenas to have such polls.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »
    it might be wise to wait until arenas to have such polls.

im actually excited to see where people land when arenas come out, ive only ever talked to 1 player in eso who was a former rank 1 arena player. i think the former players are going to have a big advantage for the first few months of it releasing.

• Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    "Blazzin Ace" no s @ the end I'm not a team of 1 or something lol. Question, where did you get the names for these polls?
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Blazzin Ace" no s @ the end I'm not a team of 1 or something lol. Question, where did you get the names for these polls?

sorry i just grabbed all the names from memory so spelling is off on a few.

ive seen you and pixy both owning in dueling tournaments, ive seen kuthlan stomping around in small group pvp, ive fought vs anon and cheezybread in some medium-large pvp battles that theyve controlled really well.

so its a mix of 1v1, small group and large group pvpers

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From wabbajack, mostly. Probably should have added that to you title so your polls are relevant.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont even who these are?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheezybread sold his account and he couldnt even compare to Fengrush anyway.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    From wabbajack, mostly. Probably should have added that to you title so your polls are relevant.

mostly wabbajack because most of the best players are from wabbajack. this poll is 3 wabba, 1 dawnbreaker, 1 AB. what other campaigns are there?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    again, probably best to wait for arenas to have such a poll.
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabre and Amseruaq need to be on the list.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

mostly wabbajack because most of the best players are from wabbajack. this poll is 3 wabba, 1 dawnbreaker, 1 AB. what other campaigns are there?

Whos from Dawn on that list? Because Ive never seen anyone on that list @ Dawn doing anything unless theyre running in one of the DC blobs.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    krim wrote: »
    Sabre and Amseruaq need to be on the list.

Sabre maybe, i've seen him playing a bit more lately but ive never really seen him do anything spectacular on his own, maybe id categorize him as a great group leader, he kind of reminds me of hexspawn, where he's decent as far as fighting and reaction goes, but always controls a really good group.

amseruaq is decent at best, dunno why i would list him here unless it was about ap farming by mass tagging people, and taking resources?

• Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why dont you just start a poll that says this is MY criteria for what I think is best. If any body cares this is who I think is best. I mean some of the ppl Ive seen you place in top five amongst the classes are laughable.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    why dont you just start a poll that says this is MY criteria for what I think is best. If any body cares this is who I think is best. I mean some of the ppl Ive seen you place in top five amongst the classes are laughable.

you should write a post titled "im mad i wasnt in your top 5 lists for dks and im spamming you with hate about it"
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously, do you even PvP? Taking names from the arenas is bad enough. We all know that the majority of ppl invited to those are top ten and most ppl are top ten because they #1 .know how to farm really well #2. know how to _____ in a jar really well or #3. are surrounded by ten guildies when they do anything.

You're running a popularity poll, not a who has the best skill poll. Enough said.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    seriously, do you even PvP? Taking names from the arenas is bad enough. We all know that the majority of ppl invited to those are top ten and most ppl are top ten because they #1 .know how to farm really well #2. know how to _____ in a jar really well or #3. are surrounded by ten guildies when they do anything.

You're running a popularity poll, not a who has the best skill poll. Enough said.

lol, are you trolling now or completely clueless.

"taking names from arenas is bad enough" - do you mean dueling tournaments? if you think most people in the dueling tournaments are top 10 you are hilarious.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    obvious popularity poll

again, wait for arenas to judge skill level
  • zScars
    zScars
    ✭✭✭
    k why am i not on the list
    Founder of Incognito Merchants. Join us- head to our thread for more info. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121613/official-trading-incognito-merchants#latest
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 12:14AM
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of any of these guys.

At least if you are going to make a poll, research who is actually good.

Basically what you just stated here is that these people kicked your butt, and you think you are good, therefor they must be amazing.

Also Wabba is a good laugh. Skilled players there? No, players who just abuse the fact than 90% of Wabba players are terrible. Its a comparison to what they are surrounded by.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 12:00AM