Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Player of Each Class - Sorcerer

• Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    "Blazzin Ace" no s @ the end I'm not a team of 1 or something lol. Question, where did you get the names for these polls?

sorry i just grabbed all the names from memory so spelling is off on a few.

ive seen you and pixy both owning in dueling tournaments, ive seen kuthlan stomping around in small group pvp, ive fought vs anon and cheezybread in some medium-large pvp battles that theyve controlled really well.

so its a mix of 1v1, small group and large group pvpers

I see, well if you made all these polls solely from your personal experiences, It cant truly be accurate i.e you said Saber is decent when his just as good as I am and hell could be better. All the polls are missing many of the best players in the game. You should have at least consulted with legend and asked the people who is the best @ each class before making a poll and even then you'd have to stick to duelers seeing it's almost impossible to judge how important any given person is to a pvp group.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I should be in top 5 or top ten in all honesty. However I would have messaged the top 5 of each class on each server and asked them personally who (and what class are they?) is the hardest to kill and why? Then i would have taken names from that to compile my list.
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Amseruaq? He's an above average player that beats most players on this poll, not a bad guy when you chat to him either.
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well.. pixysticks never seems to die:D so I guess her.... but I have seen some I thought better. when the AD invaded drake(or one of the times, I don't remember when this particular one was, oh and im EP, this was on wabbajack) I encountered this sorcerer.... don't remember his full name, but it had "cream" in it. best sorc I have encountered so far. he kicked my(cant say it) multiple times over. and it was ACTUAL battle, not him spamming one ability the whole time, so it was fun and interesting. I killed him the 1st time I encountered him, with me and him both killing each other at the exact same time. then he kicked my butt the next 4 or 5 times I faced him. I hope to face him again some day. was an AWESOME change, from the usual spamming of impulse and crystal frags and all that lovely stuff.
    Edited by Cody on July 31, 2014 12:21AM
  • Metalxead
    Metalxead
    ✭✭
    HI All! I am from Auriel Bow here (EU) (AD), not a big fan of ZERG (still sometimes zergin with my guildmate's and raidleader Justy (DK). I am glad to find someone who can beat me at 1v1 in regular basis.. I realy depressed, only few peoples (0 sorcs) can stand versus me, another's just die in any case.

So if you are realy interest about know who good PVP(duelist) there, maybe at first u must talk with top guy's? (i mean seitan, sandriks tuvi for example) from each season? And u need many more things to do... Now this poll says nothin..

For those who wanna duels with me, i am officer of dueling guild *Cyrodiil dueling arena guild* we are making duels every day like old *Arena* guild, i am plan to host some tournaments with prizes in near future. /w @Metalxead

p.s. anyway good initiative, keep goin.
    Edited by Metalxead on July 31, 2014 12:37AM
    Metalxead - V14 Sorc - Auriels Bow/Thornblade/Haderus - Ex-Emperor - IDDQD,Arena.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Blazzin Ace" no s @ the end I'm not a team of 1 or something lol. Question, where did you get the names for these polls?

ive seen you and pixy both owning in dueling tournaments, ive seen kuthlan stomping around in small group pvp, ive fought vs anon and cheezybread in some medium-large pvp battles that theyve controlled really well.

I see, well if you made all these polls solely from your personal experiences, It cant truly be accurate i.e you said Saber is decent when his just as good as I am and hell could be better. All the polls are missing many of the best players in the game. You should have at least consulted with legend and asked the people who is the best @ each class before making a poll and even then you'd have to stick to duelers seeing it's almost impossible to judge how important any given person is to a pvp group.

I'd argue against that. You can actually see the importance certain people have to groups. Going from a good healer to a bad healer, from a good DK to a bad DK, or a good sorc to a bad sorc... Only one I'd say is hard to tell the difference is nightblade although that's probably not true because you can tell the difference in their group healing and veil placement. At least this is the case in our group where it's usually a smaller than normal group. I don't think it matters how good someone is 1v1 because we can run into sypher with a group of 4 and just roll over him. I'll say he's harder to kill than most that way, but the point stands. What matters at the end of the day is that you get *** done instead of, "well you know if this was 1v1...".
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on July 31, 2014 11:51PM
  • MarisGolding
    MarisGolding
    ✭✭
    @Avidus‌ telling it straight as usual. I second that. What a *** post. I'll dance circles around any wannabe sorc on this list. Take it to the bank scrub come up with a new list. #lmfaowabbajack
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

I'd argue against that. You can actually see the importance certain people have to groups. Going from a good healer to a bad healer, from a good DK to a bad DK, or a good sorc to a bad sorc... Only one I'd say is hard to tell the difference is nightblade although that's probably not true because you can tell the difference in their group healing and veil placement. At least this is the case in our group where it's usually a smaller than normal group. I don't think it matters how good someone is 1v1 because we can run into sypher with a group of 4 and just roll over him. I'll say he's harder to kill than most that way, but the point stands. What matters at the end of the day is that you get *** done instead of, "well you know if this was 1v1...".
    it just should not be a poll in the first place should have just been a question.
  • Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    @Avidus‌ telling it straight as usual. I second that. What a *** post. I'll dance circles around any wannabe sorc on this list. Take it to the bank scrub come up with a new list. #lmfaowabbajack

Well i'll agree the post sux but Circles huh? kinda disrespectful to say that about players you don't know, Never heard of you either(means nothing, the game is huge and doesn't revolve around who you know like the OP and you seem to think) asked in mumble those who knew you said you're trash.. imo words are words so hit me up(@Blazzin-Ace) if you feel like "Running circles around me"
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NookyZooky wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »

it just should not be a poll in the first place should have just been a question.

Yeah. I totally agree. It's been good comedy for a board though that's usually all whining and complaining.
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    Just another thing to consider if is the role they play.
    Is a DPS better than a healer or tank by default? Because they kill you more?
    Is a tank bad if their KDR is appalling? To me it suggests they did their job.
    Is a healer bad because they group died? Maybe the entire group sucks.
    Is a DPS good because they land lots of KBs? Maybe they spammed Mages Wrath.

If you truly want to find the best Sorc, You have to take much more into consideration.
    - Which Sorc can play all 3 roles very well. And also play Hybrid roles.
    - Which Sorc knows their skills well enough to form their own unique build, and still remain viable.(Not just copying the standard VC, MW, CS, BE)
    - Which Sorc can play in 1v1, small and large groups efficiently.

What I am saying is in order to find out who the best Sorc is you would be required to;
    Get each candidate to create their own builds for 1v1, small and large groups, for Healing, tanking and Damage, Hybrids and solo
    Potentially 10 or so Builds.
    They will need to play in several different environments. Advantageous and disadvantageous. Varying terrain and obstacles.
    They will need to fight against exactly the same people, and be grouped with exactly the same people as each other. To rule out the variable of 3rd party error.
    And they will need to do this several times.

Your move.
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    None of the above- not impressed with the sorc list in the slightest

Edit: Also, lol @ someone claiming Pixy is hard to kill. You know he's a vamp that rarely blocks, right? You know I heart you Pixy <3
    Edited by Gaettusk on July 31, 2014 10:11AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea who any of those people are, which server, which campaign, how was this short list made?

Otherwise here's my vote.
    Emteer - EU AD Wabbajack.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't make the list :(

/Ends life.
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity
    Palatine Grade 2 [PvP Rank 36] - Former Emperor
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I have no idea who any of those people are, which server, which campaign, how was this short list made?

Otherwise here's my vote.
    Emteer - EU AD Wabbajack.

I am pretty sure that this thread is about the NA megaserver as most people seem to be located on it (signatures) as well as no names being familiar to me either. :)

@metalxead, this is not EU my dueling buddy, NA people talking here. But don't worry, we'll find you more quality opposition soon. :)
  • Metalxead
    Metalxead
    ✭✭
    Sorry than, you just said about some thread about PVP, and i find this first :)
    Metalxead - V14 Sorc - Auriels Bow/Thornblade/Haderus - Ex-Emperor - IDDQD,Arena.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All I can speak to is Dawnbreaker, atm. Best regular players there, IMO are --

For DC - FENGRUSH (was there ever a doubt?)
    For EP - Konishiki
    For AD - Morinth
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There was some AD Sorc on Dawnbreaker NA kicking butt yesterday. He was invasion charging and using the Sorc root over and over to basically lock up anyone he wished. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I always try to get my Sorc build to work with Invasion but I just can't find the survivability that other classes have up close.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    whats funny is people are voting for anonymous-one because they think that option means "a sorc who isnt listed", rofl
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can speak to is Dawnbreaker, atm. Best regular players there, IMO are --

For DC - FENGRUSH (was there ever a doubt?)
    For EP - Konishiki
    For AD - Morinth

awwww <3.
    I'm actually really pretty terrible
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you have a best sorcerer PvP poll and have no Arcanus or Drimacus.
    Drimacus is the best by far!
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Anomaly 2
    Anomaly 2
    ✭✭
    I dont think there is a specific "best player" of any class... There are good players... and you have ignored a lot of them that I've seen in Cyrodiil.. There are greats builds out there that are powerful but always a counter build that makes someone else better. I think these kind of forums are pointless and should be discouraged.