Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WereWolf Guild (EU) Daggerfall

Reedx
Reedx
✭✭✭
The New Wolfpack

want to become a werewolf and have a pack to hunt with? then go to our webside http://WereWolf.guildlaunch.com/ or contact me thru in-game @skyperr

we are not a Guild for players who want to have a guild chat,or want some friends who can lvl up with you.. This is a wolf pack, we offer a free bite not because i want to have a big guild, but because i dont like the system ppl have made in this game, where a werewolf bite is like a thing you sell for gold.. no that isint the way i want it to be,so thats way i made this pack, because i want turn ppl who want to become a ww and dont want to use a big sum of gold, and to have brothers who can hunt with you when we all of us are hungry for some blood. but this will only happen when the full moon is up. And dont get me wrong it is not like i let anyone join, only ppl who i feel i can trust because, if we turn you i am expecting to have you in this pack so i'll know that you dont go around and offer bites for gold, because those ppl are not welcome here so if you want to be turned and have a pack to hunt with when the full moon is up, and are willing to offer free bites to ppl who you trust then you more then Welcome :) .
Edited by Reedx on August 8, 2014 3:02PM
Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    10 members :)
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Thx to update 3, the guild have more to it then ever before ^^
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    13 Members
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    15 Members
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Back from the Navy (still in the Navy, but have now the ability to go on Online) So the guild have been down for a while now, but now that i am back, i will try to make it rise agein =) so now is the time to join !
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • xXiGEORDI3iXx
    xXiGEORDI3iXx
    Soul Shriven
    please can you send me an invite very interested, GT: xXiGEORDI3iXx
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Left the guild, becuse iam aint no longer in the daggerfall side, wanted to start over since i have been aweay for a long time, and all of my freinds and guild mates have gone offline, but if anyone out there still ant to join a guild, i am starting a new one called The Blood' Swords in the Pact so send me a wisp if you wanna join @Skyperr