The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Awesome new PvP tactic

riverdragon72
riverdragon72
✭✭✭✭✭
100 man zerg.....mob up and spam impulse and healing springs..hopelessly lag out everything in the way..raid ther shiz and run off. Awesome. :\
Meh...**** it..
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new tactic? uhmmm
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is not new, its called the server breaker tactic.
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    100 man zerg.....mob up and spam impulse and healing springs..hopelessly lag out everything in the way..raid ther shiz and run off. Awesome. :\

Yea, new ever since '43. Didn't you know this was how the Russians beat The Thrid Reich on the Eastern front?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skafsgaard wrote: »

Yea, new ever since '43. Didn't you know this was how the Russians beat The Thrid Reich on the Eastern front?

It still baffles me just how HUGE those Eastern Front battles were... one battle, Soviets suffered 1.5 million casualties, the Nazis 800,000.
    Most the Allies ever had was just under 100,000.
    But yeah, zergfests ain't new :P
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skafsgaard wrote: »

It still baffles me just how HUGE those Eastern Front battles were... one battle, Soviets suffered 1.5 million casualties, the Nazis 800,000.
    Most the Allies ever had was just under 100,000.
    But yeah, zergfests ain't new :P

Yeah, precisely. Even the Huns did and the big zerg of the mongols tried to lag out the japanese with they lag swarm, turned out the japs had good bandwith and the mongols turned to europe whom the wiped on several occasions ;)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
  • Galrukh
    Galrukh
    ✭✭✭
    At least their zergs had colission detection, no AOE caps and no impulse spells. Also, friendly fire was a thing so even if they had Impulse it would be a bad day.
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, about the AE caps I think you're right in that they were around at the time of the Huns, but I think it was patched for the 2nd WW server, could be wrong though :expressionless:

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    even back then the tank thought the bomber and destroyer were OP, and let's not even get into the ridiculously OP stealth capabilities of submarines

nerf 'em all!

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont forget they all use Immovable while doing it so there is no way to CC them and stop them. yest they all wear light armor for damage and magika regain while reaping the benefit of a heavy armor skill.

This really needs to be changed. It makes no sense to be able to use an armor skill without using any of that armor. Thats like being able to bow snipe with your sword and shield.

They need to change it so armor skills require you to use 5 PCs of that armor. Or atleast require 1 piece and makes the skill effectiveness based off of how many pieces are equiped.

This would really help with being able to stop the unstopple impulse / batswarm zerg since you could actually CC them.