The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The vampire passive "Undeath" is not working at all. Please fix it.

monkeymystic
monkeymystic
✭✭✭✭✭
What the title says. The vampire passive undeath is simply not working, and does absolutely nothing for 2 skill points currently.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works when you are taking tiny hits, and is really only noticeable in PvP, with tiny hits. In PvP you are usually getting hit too hard for its effect to be felt, and the slayer trait pretty much negates whatever benefit you would get from it since the damage reduction scales up to 50 as you get closer to death, and wont even be 50% by the time you are low enough to be killed by the normal big hit you would take.

If they make it a static reduction of around 30%, possibly starting at 60% HP instead, it would get noticed, but how they have it now only sounds good on paper.
  • Daethz
    Daethz
    ✭✭✭
    Most vampire passives dont work, lmao.
    The one that improves vampire stages hasent worked at all since release, and noone is reporting it.
    Waiting, and watching, for the return of Melee Weapons.
    -Subsidiary of The Fighters Guild
  • leovuoeb17_ESO
    Vampire stages as in having full regen at stage 2? Works afaik?
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    Both passives are working.
    To test undeath, pop mist form on low health (<25%) and u wont recive any dmg thats not fire dmg.
    Unnatural Resistance gives u 15% healt regen in stage 4 afaik.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buff and Fix are synonymous in ESO. I wouldn't expect Vamp to receive anything that could be construed as a buff atm. Vamp gets so many complaints, particularly in PVP.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    To test undeath, pop mist form on low health (<25%) and u wont recive any dmg thats not fire dmg.

Please stop bsing, people have tested this hundreds of thousands of times over the past 4 months, EVERYONE knows it's not working properly.

• Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is, amazingly,one of two bugs I have reported since CLOSED BETA, that have yet to be fixed.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is BS. You will take damage while below 25% hp in mist form. Done it already, and done it to people. I've killed people trying to escape on their last leg of life with mist form.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

Gina would disagree with you.
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Still no bug fixes for "Undeath" or "Healing Ward", it's only been 4 months of reporting I guess, so hopefully sometime next year they will work properly.
    The fix for Undeath is actually currently in testing, and will be rolled out in a future patch.
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭

Ok guys, did a test.
    It works, but it gives only 20% reduction - 10% at 25% health - 20% at 1% health.
    The reason i thought it would work as intended was cause i am wearing the pvp armor set with 5% dmg reduction. So in pvp at low health with mist form i am not taking any dmg thats not fire.

• Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, did a test.
    It works, but it gives only 20% reduction - 10% at 25% health - 20% at 1% health.
    The reason i thought it would work as intended was cause i am wearing the pvp armor set with 5% dmg reduction. So in pvp at low health with mist form i am not taking any dmg thats not fire.

I suppose it's no surprise it's not working as advertised. It will be nice if it was a flat 50% under 50% health like it says, instead of a scaling system. I wonder how they will do it.