Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

If you're going to add new PvP sets ZOS, put Impentrable as the trait on it

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Otherwise you'll have very few takers

I mean seriously..Some of the new sets have Exploration on it....Exploration...

• madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are not new sets. I have had a few of the sets for going on 2 months now. People just do not talk about them.

Have also left feedback that they need to change the traits. Exploration just sucks. lol.
    Edited by madangrypally on July 29, 2014 11:40PM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://i.imgur.com/WXkHwJ6.jpg

Those are new sets

edit

Unless they dropped from low level bags that I never saw... but half of them are new from what I can tell.
    Edited by Xsorus on July 29, 2014 11:45PM
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope. Just people never bought the AP bags. Thats were they come from and the only place they come from. Right now on live the bags are outrageous in price so most do not bother with them.

Example 1: is the Desert Rose set. I have 3 pieces and I spent over 5 million AP trying to get those 3 pieces and thats only VR1 gear. The VR12 bags are insane and likely no one has ever got a set of those.

Example 2: is the Beckoning Steel set. I have 3 pieces and I spent another 2 million AP on those. I considered myself lucky with only 2 million spent.

They have been around just no one talked about them.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree not being ale to swap out those garbage traits on the Cov/Pact/Dom gear sucks. It had to be an oversite.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Just people never bought the AP bags. Thats were they come from and the only place they come from. Right now on live the bags are outrageous in price so most do not bother with them.

Example 1: is the Desert Rose set. I have 3 pieces and I spent over 5 million AP trying to get those 3 pieces and thats only VR1 gear. The VR12 bags are insane and likely no one has ever got a set of those.

Example 2: is the Beckoning Steel set. I have 3 pieces and I spent another 2 million AP on those. I considered myself lucky with only 2 million spent.

They have been around just no one talked about them.

Ahhh, never did know they came from those bags cause didn't think anything was in those bags.
    Edited by Xsorus on July 30, 2014 12:04AM
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It is like they randomly chose the traits. They are a fan of grinding, so at least make the armor drop with a random trait every time it drops.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    Well one reason not mentioned here is that crafted armor is spouse to be the best option...

But regarding the way they drops. I got my from just the mails that you get for ever X AP you get. Then I went to a crafting table and upgraded them to purple.
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It is like they randomly chose the traits. They are a fan of grinding, so at least make the armor drop with a random trait every time it drops.

I think this would be the best solution. It will also add different values for the same set gear. Will allow some to go for cheap for newer players and some to go for insane amounts for those pesky rich players.