The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Dye Stations

Sandmanninja
Sandmanninja
✭✭✭✭
I have looked so please don't yell.

Where are the Dye Stations for colouring armour?

Thanking you
[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In each major city. Open the map they have their own special icon!
  • Elad13
    Elad13
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I found was craglorn...but I haven't traveled around too much...The icon is a big pot that might look like a bag station on a small screen.
  • Flashygrrl
    Flashygrrl
    ✭✭✭
    I know in Daggerfall it's in with the woodworking station. Check that area in other cities too.
  • Khami
    Khami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some are near the alchemy stations.

The one in Daggerfall replaces one of the alchemy stations which is in the woodworking building.
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    You people are Champions and Legends! Thanks very much!
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Ankutosh
    Ankutosh
    Soul Shriven
    Strange...I went to check in Daggerfall and it still showing up as 2 alchemy stations in the woodworking building..
    Has the 'update' not reached the EU shores as yet?
  • Khami
    Khami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankutosh wrote: »
    Strange...I went to check in Daggerfall and it still showing up as 2 alchemy stations in the woodworking building..
    Has the 'update' not reached the EU shores as yet?

The dyes are only on the PTS and have not gone to the NA or EU servers.