The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

do the values of one armor set stack?

Zadian
Zadian
✭✭✭
There are some armor sets that have the same value if used with 2,3 or 4 items. The Death's Wind set for example has +118 Max Health with 3 items and +118 Max Health with 4 items. Do these two values add up resulting in +236 Max Health if 4 items of the set are used?
Sorry if this has already been answered. I've read all the comments and threads I found about the new armor sets and I haven't found a direct answer from someone who tested it on PTS.
Thanks.
Edited by Zadian on July 21, 2014 2:13PM
  • Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should but that is just a guess.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kalman wrote: »
    They should but that is just a guess. depends if the sets actually work this time

fixed it
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.