Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has Anyone Got a Spare QuakeCon Pixel Pet Pig for Me, Please?

Nazon_Katts
Nazon_Katts
✭✭✭✭✭
Since I have to admit it to be a futile task trying to convince the wifey to let me keep my own pet pig here at home, I'd love to offer a pixel version a virtual one. So if you happen to have one spare, please share! :)

Let me recite this wonderfully fitting poem for you! :#

ODE TO OINKERS

Pink Piggy Friends!
Grunt and squeal and dig.
Do your best today.
For tomorrow you will be in my tummy.

Why do you taste so good, Piggy Friends?
How does Mother's cookpot transform you?
Oneday you stink of dirt.
The next, you smell like the fields of Sovngarde.

Never change, Piggy Friends.
As sisters change and grow bossy.
As mothers nap and push.
As fathers moan and grumble.

Remain like you are.

Delicious.
"You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great, just what we need - pigs oinking at the bank.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think pigs and banks go naturally with each other, don't you?! :#
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our pigs are Brown, perhaps the Pink ones will be in the cash store... I just wish I could change the pigs name... I think "Makkin Bakkin" sounds good...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too! Hook me up!

I won't eat my piggy either. He will! so contact me and your piggy will be safe and sound.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    send me a dog while ur at it
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, with a finite source of codes (3,000 people) someone is just going to just give one away when they're going for real money.
    Edited by Arsenic_Touch on July 20, 2014 6:55AM
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • CrushiiX
    CrushiiX
    Where can you get one for real money
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    Our pigs are Brown, perhaps the Pink ones will be in the cash store... I just wish I could change the pigs name... I think "Makkin Bakkin" sounds good...
    Mine's gonna be named "Sir Sausage of Hamshire"... of course! B)

Me too! Hook me up!

I won't eat my piggy either. He will! so contact me and your piggy will be safe and sound.
    LIES! I will adore that lil cute piggie-wiggie! I'm gonna hug it and kiss it and love it forever and never eat it up! o:)

send me a dog while ur at it
    Dunno if it'll survive the mail and I have to wait till Monday when the neighbors are gone to work, their kids at school, but if you gave me your address, we probably could work something out...

Yes, with a finite source of codes (3,000 people) someone is just going to just give one away when they're going for real money.
    Never tell me the odds...

Where can you get one for real money
    ebay? Probably, but here's hoping for an altruistic heart wishing to put joy into that of another! <3:D
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are selling them for RL money? :((

I can craft anything in game and can make you whatever crafted gear you want. Screw RL money, gimme your pig!
  • SatinJT
    SatinJT
    Soul Shriven
    I also would like to get my hands on an Oinker, I live a little far away but can purchase from someone who would like money for being at Quakecon to get that exclusive
  • Heethcliff
    I've got a few spare piggy's up for grabs that I wouldn't mind trading for some gold.

Heethcliff (@Thugsid)
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heethcliff - if you still have some ping me in game. :) I hate we can't get these things except for conferences.
  • Miflett
    Miflett
    ✭✭✭
    @Heethcliff and others

Well, if we're selling our souls to the devil for codes, hit me up with a PM.
    Edited by Miflett on July 20, 2014 11:59PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few ESO Pet Pig codes for sale on E-bay
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inco wrote: »
    Heethcliff - if you still have some ping me in game. :) I hate we can't get these things except for conferences.
    Wait three weeks. There are a few new pets going to hit the ESO stores soon, they maybe a different colour but.....
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone got a spare Pig, I'd be most moist.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heethcliff wrote: »
    I've got a few spare piggy's up for grabs that I wouldn't mind trading for some gold.

Heethcliff (@Thugsid)

hit me up in game @smeeprocket. I am unable to log in until tomorrow. If you just want flat gold I am screwed, but I can barter for other things like improvement materials or crafted gear. Gold glyphs, etc.
  • Miflett
    Miflett
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    There are a few ESO Pet Pig codes for sale on E-bay

You have a link?

Nevermind, I guess. I see one at a crazy price. :\
    Edited by Miflett on July 21, 2014 12:06AM
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nazon_Katts‌ that poem deserves a pig though. ;)
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kimboh Well, then we got to find the author, methinks... it's an in-game poem, actually.
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kimboh Well, then we got to find the author, methinks... it's an in-game poem, actually.

:o
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sad that I can't get the piggie, being a big lover of bacon that I am.

But at the same time, I do sit and giggle a little over how worked up some people get that there are exclusive promotions at cons for people who are there.
    There are reasons why some cant attend off course, mine being I live in europe, but still, pets will most likely come in the store if you really want them at some point in time, the only difference will be a small difference in colour of them.

But it would off course be nice if those who preordered could get a chance to get those special pets, Zos could most likely make a couple extra $/£/€ if they opened up all avaible pets for loyal customers who did preorder :wink:
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • ImperialWarlord
    Anyone have a spare pig code and selling it? I can pay you with ingame gold or real money (PayPal).
    Thx
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd still like mine for free, please. :D

In turn, someday I'll give something to someone else for free. See, what a brave new world we could create right here? And it could start all with pig... :relieved:
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have any of guys seen one of those quakecon pigs ingame ? I guess maybe in NA. please post a picture :)
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 21, 2014 2:47PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    Pigs ?? Now there are pigs..... :\ ..... So think I can get a little Ogrim :s
    Not a farm animal but different strokes and all that B) !
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    have any of guys seen one of those quakecon pigs ingame ? I guess maybe in NA. please post a picture :)

I had a generous guild member give me mine. Akoz is my hero.

My Orc with his WAR PIG. It oinks at you when its trying to catch up.

Orc_WarPig.png

Bristlegut Piglet
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

I had a generous guild member give me mine. Akoz is my hero.

My Orc with his WAR PIG. It oinks at you when its trying to catch up.

Orc_WarPig.png

Bristlegut Piglet

So cute. You must be proud.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • eol
    eol
    ✭✭✭
    I got 4 of the pig cards for my son and I. I was happy with two but the person insisted I have two more. Then later one of the young ladies offered me a handful of them, like an entire stack of them (my son was with me and they couldn't resist handing stuff to a cute 8 year old boy in an elder scrolls online T-shirt). I politely declined several times - didn't want to teach my boy to be greedy. It never occurred to me that they would be selling on ebay for $20+, I could have paid for my whole trip, LOL! (Sigh) But the money disappears fast but teaching your boy morals and manners lasts for a lifetime... or so I am telling myself haha.
    Edited by eol on July 21, 2014 4:25PM