The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Has Anyone Got a Spare QuakeCon Pixel Pet Pig for Me, Please?

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point exactly. I even find $4.99 overpriced, but it seems cheap compared to what some people are willing to pay. But I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get even more, since it's still less than what the market asked for it.

Slap limited edition on your pixels and sell them for $14.99. People will buy them.

But that's not really the point of this thread, this thread's point is more oink! Hopefully for me, too! :D
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MichelleA thats sounds great if you live in the states, I was just wondering how are we in Europe being able to get things like that, if you always only tent to the US marked?

and no this aint about the pig, its about giving the same benefits to both sides of the planet
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, folks. We wanted to pop in and remind everyone that we do not encourage the selling of codes. We'd also like to point out that QuakeCon will not be the last opportunity to get one of these codes. As noted in this article from our knowledge base, codes for the Bristlegut Piglet will be available at other conventions in 2014.

Thanks for dropping in! :)

For me, it's all about free piggies!

Sadly, I won't have the time to attend any cons this year (yeah, my loss, I know :\ ). So if anyone got spares to share or is going someplace else and willing to catch a piggy for me, I'd be grateful. :D
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they'll have some codes at GamesCom, dunno where else they might be.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I asked you really nicely would you send me a piggie please ZoS - if you have any left later in the year? I'll never be able to travel to any convention or thing like that. Limited use of my hands. I would love a little walking bag o bacon to follow my cook round Tamriel (I'd also really like a cook's outfit eventually - like the NPCs have). I'd name him Zos McOinky in your honour even.

Or maybe you could even pop him in my santa sack - just wrap him up in something first. Don't want pig stink on all my other presents. Ta.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insignia91 wrote: »
    Someone please give me a million dollars please! My parents didn't go to college so they can't afford anything and I work at a minimum wage job while going to college so I don't have money either! Please someone I beg of you!

I too would like a million dollars! Anyone able to help us out?
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone with a code please pst me in game HOBOTw1tcH I know a lot of people got a bunch of codes. will pay with in game gold. really would like one of these pets just don't live anywhere there is ever a convention. If anyone has an extra code and is feeling generous please let me know. ill throw some gold your way
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, folks. We wanted to pop in and remind everyone that we do not encourage the selling of codes. We'd also like to point out that QuakeCon will not be the last opportunity to get one of these codes. As noted in this article from our knowledge base, codes for the Bristlegut Piglet will be available at other conventions in 2014.

To be honest, by doing this. You are encouraging it. Even if it's your intention to not do it.
    Edited by Maotti on August 24, 2014 5:59PM
    PC EU
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    Great, just what we need - pigs oinking at the bank.

A new level of realism!
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/714-Ioa4XQw

I'm still looking for one (EU!). Can offer my crafting services in return (full crafter, 8traits WW, 6traits all others, maxed SP in all profs)
  • Pees_In_Your_Mead
    I got really lucky I was vary sick and in and out of the er and I log on to eso just to get my daily stuff from hirelings and in chat I see Pig pet 1000g so I whisper right away and im thinking this is a trick it wont work but load and behold I got my piggy I see it as lady azura's blessed me for being so sick it was a happy day
    Pees-In-Your-Mead awesome lizard better stealth fighter
    Proud owner of every pet in eso
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, little piggy sure took its while, but it was well worth the wait:
    dWCXtny.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ should give away 10 or so pigs during the ESO Live.

I admit personal reasons. I just want to see the chat people spamming PIG for 5 minutes. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TheRealDoc
    TheRealDoc
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for Necro, but I want one of these too!

Please mail/pm me with offers!
  • Devious
    Devious
    Dont go buying one just yet, Seems they will be offering Piggy's for an exploration quest over the welcome back weekend 16-20 April. :)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/163757/welcome-back-weekend-4-16-4-20#latest
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have and love my Bristlegut Piglet Pet. I named him Ned Beatty. I LOVE being in Davon's Watch or Bleakrock and the players that try to kill my pig. Or just running around and have ppl comment on it. Yea, not having one is a drag, but thats what "exclusive items" means. I have one more left and am saving it as a contest prize for my guild. :)
    Zos, please don't put in Crown Store like you did the monkey. Let us please keep something that is special and not make it common.
    Thank You!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Xoz
    Xoz
    ✭✭✭
    Oh fudge, I'm late to the party.

RIP the pig I never got to obtain :'(
    PS4 & PC
    AD