The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS purpose ?

Gaëloup
Gaëloup
✭✭✭
Hello

I'm just wandering... What is the purpose of the PTS ?
I don't see a lot of answers from ESO team to all the posts here.
Or is it to make us wait kindly for the new update release ?

Devs feedbacks would be much appreciated !

Am I the only one thinking that ?
  • Sir_Hyperion
    PTS is for testing patches/updates before they go Live for the main system...
  • heyguyslol
    heyguyslol
    ✭✭✭
    Gaëloup wrote: »
    Hello

I'm just wandering... What is the purpose of the PTS ?
    I don't see a lot of answers from ESO team to all the posts here.
    Or is it to make us wait kindly for the new update release ?

Devs feedbacks would be much appreciated !

Am I the only one thinking that ?

Almost every online game/mmo has shown poor communication between the devs and player base. I always see proposed changes and lots of player feed back but no responses from the devs on the player feed back.

While yes zos has provided some info in pod casts and the recent quake con that really doesnt address the concerns about changes being made for the upcoming patch. There are a lot of problems with the patch that players are unhappy with and fair & simple solutions to rectify them but yet no response from zos.

I guess taking maybe 2 hours or so out of the day to answer feed back for the more important concerns for an upcoming patch is asking to much.
    Edited by heyguyslol on July 20, 2014 9:37PM
    @heyguyslol

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1975
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS is for testing patches/updates before they go Live for the main system...

Haha. Especially when they don't give you the tools to test the updates or the don't even put the update on the PTS before it goes live. It's a "wonderful" system.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bug and feedback are handled in-game using /bug and /feedback. While the forum is monitored with rare direct correspondence. The real work is done behind the scenes using the mechanisms outlined above.