Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i have a problem with a friend

jaizer
jaizer
Soul Shriven
we play in the same server AMERICAN but we dont see us, we dont can play together, i dont now way, if we have the same server, i write in the chat but does not appear in the chat of him., there are only tow servers, no? american and european, if we are in the same server, we should be able to see us, i dont now, help please
  • Weide
    Weide
    there are different instances on each server.
    to find your friend, best group with him and teleport via group window (rightklick on his name) to him.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right click on his name in the group/guild window and select "travel to player". That will dump both of you in the same instance of the zone.
    :)
  • jaizer
    jaizer
    Soul Shriven
    thanks so much, but they dont appear in my world, were to see us in a place and anyone see to the other, plaes help
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    If you click on his name and "travel to player", you will be put at the nearest way shrine to your friend, he can meet you there then. Don't know if it will work if you are in two separate factions though, are you both the same faction?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drkeys143 wrote: »
    are you both the same faction?
    Doh, didn't think of that.

You both need to be in the same faction and in a zone that both have access to.

If one of you is in a VR zone and the other has not yet finished the main quest, you won't be able to travel to each other either.
    ;-)
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also there are instanced versions of quest. If he has done or started a quest you haven't there maybe nothing you can do until you figure out which one(s) they are and you get in the same place on the quest.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like you both picked different factons. If you cannot see what he writes in chat it's either because you both are in a different alliance or you are on different mega servers.
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you both picked different factons. If you cannot see what he writes in chat it's either because you both are in a different alliance or you are on different mega servers.
    This. You and your friend are probably in different factions.