The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Molag Bal fight: pre nerf post nerf

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
I have heard that it was nerfed so I had no expectations really to have a hard fight.

Pre-Nerf
1st experience with my vampire sorcerer, I had to use lots of health potions, have a restro staff so I can self heal aswell, kite like crazy, dorge roll out of when he jumped me.
Beat him in first try took 25 mins or so.

My feeling afterwards: Had a awesome feeling, fight of my life and I beat the big bad Molag Bal, totally in love with this fight.

Now
2nd experience with my breton templar, I could just stand there melee fight him, no kiting, nothing hard
Bean him in first try took only 3 mins.

My feelings afterwards: Felt totally empty and didnt have any sense of accomplishment at all, boring fight.

Last Comment on it:
Happy I got to see what he was designed for before nerf, and beat him when he was evil molag bal, and not just a small ant you can kill NAKED
Edited by Artemiisia on July 12, 2014 10:17PM
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brace for a ton of people who don't know how to play their class in the vet zones…
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats for sure, they will run through the game thinking they have great dps, great survivability, and will get a real life check when they get to vr dungeons/craglorn/trails.

They remove the need to learn your class/race
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Video

Even the man behind the games: speak of pride 4:07 into the video, well I didn't have any sense of pride beating molag bal like this, quite the opposite