Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Naryu the Dark Elf

Sorcrater
Sorcrater
✭✭
Who else wants Naryu to show up as a recurring character in ESO? She is my favorite character in the game, and I for one think she should become a regular. It would be a spectacular addition to the game, and would add something more for the player to look forward to in each new area. "I wonder if Naryu will show up in this region? And if so, what sinister plot has she gotten herself into this time?"
Another reason Naryu should return lies in a broader category of NPCs. Allow me to explain. You go on a quest and meet an NPC you really enjoy talking to and hanging around. However, after completing the quest you move on and never see that likeable NPC again. Every once in a while you think of that character and wish you saw more of them. See where I'm going? I believe that a character who you can consider a comrade instead of a client is necessary, even in a huge world like ESO, and perhaps even more so. Naryu would be THE perfect character to implement in this regard. After all, she has already appeared in both Deshaan and Eastmarch. Please keep with the pattern! Here's to hoping the developers notice this discussion!
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaah you mean that sexy? :smile:

+1

But alas... she probably will return with the addition of the Dark Brotherhood in-game.

Edited by TheGrandAlliance on June 15, 2014 11:43AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Ragnafrak
    Ragnafrak
    ✭✭
    WTB Pledge of Mara with Naryu quest chain.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But alas... she probably will return with the addition of the Dark Brotherhood in-game.

I dunno about her being with the Dark brotherhood as, I believe, her affiliations lie with the Morag Tong.

though, i do agree, I'd like to see her as a recurring character.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭

I dunno about her being with the Dark brotherhood as, I believe, her affiliations lie with the Morag Tong.

though, i do agree, I'd like to see her as a recurring character.

Yes but remember they are "at war" with each other or something. She eludes to it on some of the random chats on the questline.
    Indeed it is so...
  • Frinkles
    Frinkles
    ✭✭
    Yup as people above said how the Dark Bortherhood was founded was from a splinter-group within the Morag Tong so yea :P
  • pierceoftheender
    If people keep forums up like this, she will probably make another appearance, maybe in an adventure zone :smiley:
    A horse walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely, I hope the Tong is an option for joining and we get more adventures with Naryu!
    Edited by BBSooner on July 11, 2014 9:46PM