The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Profile Pics

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if we could get some vampire profile pics, I can't really find any, but there are multiple werewolf ones. Am I missing the vampire pics or are they just not there?
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Soulharvester
    Soulharvester
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolves rule these boards!

Plus, I could not find them either! ;)
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, they're definitely lacking. Mods, is there anything that can be done about that, pretty please?
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampires are supposed to blend in, and keep under the radar. So it makes sense none of the images are especially Vampiric.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely something we can consider for future additions to the avatar pool! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires don't show up in mirrors or photographs. :smiling_imp:
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝