The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character name change.

thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
Do it, you're missing out on money. I would pay over £300, just for a name change.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Character name change is a good thing, but £300?! There is no way! But this is a monthly-fee game, that would the best if in-game would be a hairdresser npc, and you pay lots of in-game gold and change your name/appearance.

But if we talk about real money the acceptable to me less or equal than the 30-day subscription fee.
  • thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
    Character name change is a good thing, but £300?! There is no way! But this is a monthly-fee game, that would the best if in-game would be a hairdresser npc, and you pay lots of in-game gold and change your name/appearance.

But if we talk about real money the acceptable to me less or equal than the 30-day subscription fee.

Yeah I know, I was just trying to raise a discussion about how much money they are missing out on. Are they postponing it on purpose?
    Little time and work and lots of money, makes no sense why they're waiting.
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    While I won't agree on the amount you propose, I'm getting a bit impatient about this too... it was mentioned as an upcoming store purchase quite a while back but haven't heard anything since. I'm starting to think the only way I'll be able to get the name I want is to ditch the char I've worked on and start over :(