The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvP crashes after half an hour! - Unnecessary post from me!

Durann
Durann
✭✭
Hi all :)
My cousin has a problem with the performance of this game on Mac. When he enters PvP, he can only stay half an hour in Cyrodiil before the game crashes. If he enters a big group, it crashes even earlier! He's experiencing this on his iMac and on his MacBook Air. Lowering the graphics and other options doesn't help. Is this a common problem for Mac-users or is there something wrong with his game? If it is common, will there be a fix soon?
Thanks for reading, Durann
Edited by Durann on July 8, 2014 12:51AM
  • Durann
    Durann
    ✭✭
    Hi again
    So, after some research and reading posts, I saw that this is VERY common xD my post is unnecessary in that way.
    Sorry, Durann
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durann wrote: »
    Hi again
    So, after some research and reading posts, I saw that this is VERY common xD my post is unnecessary in that way.
    Sorry, Durann
    Hopefully we will see some movement on this fairly soon. They continue to work on PvP performance and fix bugs introduced in 1.2.3 already I believe from latest patch notes. Not tested myself though.