Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SILENT VILLAGE - Bugged Quest

ZoM_Head
ZoM_Head
✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

Since launch, i was one of the lucky ones not to experience any quest bugs with the exception of one quest in Malabal Tor.

Today, on a new level 14 character in Auridon, the quest Silent Village is blocked/bugged in the second stage.

After disabling those 4 stones, the part where one must weaken a bear and use a stone on the bear, all the bears in the area are not intractable. Meaning they do not glow red/yellow to indicate hostile or friendly, they can not be targeted (using TAB default), can not be hit with spells, skills or weapons attacks.

One can stand near them and the bears do nothing, the wolfs are indeed hostile though.

I submitted a bug through F1 and bug reporting, i just hope that if you do some sort of maintenance on the EU server soon, this issue is addressed.

Thank you.
Edited by ZoM_Head on June 26, 2014 10:02AM
mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • XquixoticalX
    XquixoticalX
    ✭✭✭
    I just encountered this same bug.
    ~ Belle Folie

"I'm here to kick ass and eat sweetrolls. And I'm all out of sweetrolls."
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, I just encountered this bug and came here to post about it as well. Really annoying and makes it impossible to complete the quest.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Bigm0296_ESO
    Bigm0296_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I also ran into this problem today, I was hoping to find a work around but doesn't look that way.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    They also reduce the number of quests for the Achievment, it was 51 quests in Auridon fnow it is 37 (can not remember). You will hit 49+ easily BTW and still be able to move on to Grahtwood and continue normally, which is what i have done.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Samrien
    Samrien
    ✭✭
    Also have experienced this bug -
  • vxd79
    vxd79
    Soul Shriven
    We are doing this quest right now after patch 1.2.4 but it's still not works for us?
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep stuck on quest.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Idna_Twoblades
    I too am experiencing this bug.
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good news!
    Bug fix CONFIRMED - 7/7/14

Bears can now be successfully tamed and brought to the tower.

Nice job guys, thanks for the fix.