Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
I would like it if ZOS writes me a message to 'warn' me about something I didn't even do...
they would to actually respond back if I reply and ask a question.
Edited by Islyn on July 7, 2014 2:10PM
I would never intentionally break the rules - so please respond.
Edited to add: I got 'warned' for a post that violated this part of the TOS: 'It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.'
wherein my post was a general opinion on people who make certain types of posts; which I made only after a specific person made a specific post TO and ABOUT me personally; yet my comment was removed and I was warned and his remains.
I would like it when I get 'warned' for doing something I did not even actually do that the same went for the other person who did *exactly* what I was warned about and I query it, that a reply is made.