The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do you go to "hang"

• kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD seems to mostly use Rawl'kha in Reapers March. Everything (bank, crafting, stable, merchants) is really close to the wayshrine so you don't have to do a bunch of running around like in other towns.

Sometimes I have to go to the Hollow City to hit up the grocer there but otherwise I can find everything I need in Rawl'kha. Zone chat is usually also full of people selling higher level items there too, so I agree with @Aeratus‌ that it is the capital of trade for AD.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My home base has always been Elden Root because everything is super centralized (except stable, but thats a short enough walk)
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor. Handy crafting, banking, gem souls, fairly close wayshrine.

Probably like Riften (VR10) as my favorite city, but maybe because it was last.

Shornhelm in Riverspire has great location of wayshrine, bank, crafting.

Daggerfall has good locations of bank, merchants, crafting, but wayshring is far off.

Porting Hunding is excellent for blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking, banking, no doors.

Dhalmora Hall of Merchants in Bal Foyen is pretty neat for crafting, nearly all under one roof.

Edited by LariahHunding on July 1, 2014 4:10PM
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."