Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bugged Quests

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Found two so far in Davon Watch

Protecting the Hall: Talk to Hroger

after killing the leader, he rants, find my sons, and shortly after fight resets and have to do it again, keeps doing this to no ed.

Shattering Mirror: Use Altar
when I reach altar, I cant press it
  • alvehyannab14_ESO
    bugged on the server im on, just keeps going threw waves and waves. I've "won the day" about a dozen times now...
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the Protecting the Hall problem. He rants find my sons after defeating the leader, but the quest marker doesn't move, and shortly afterwards another wave of enemies comes in. If you leave the hall after a wave, it says Failed quest, and the marker points back into the hall.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be great to hear from ESO, if this is the way to rapport them or if there is a better way?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stone Cold in Greenshade is bugged, you need to talk to the Hollow Watchman, only he phases out if you approach.

Literally you can choose between seeing him and being within talking range of where he should be.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • gwillard_ESO
    gwillard_ESO
    ✭✭
    Today, I found that 3 separate quests, in each of the factions to be bugged. Reported one, got kinda fed up on the others and switched characters.

Maybe they just need to reboot the servers. I've been through those zones before and the quests were fine.

Who knows.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    Found two so far in Davon Watch

Protecting the Hall: Talk to Hroger

after killing the leader, he rants, find my sons, and shortly after fight resets and have to do it again, keeps doing this to no ed.

Shattering Mirror: Use Altar
    when I reach altar, I cant press it
    Should be posted in the official thread for this:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114325/patch-v1-2-3-known-issues/p1
  • rosconeko
    rosconeko
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/113881/shattering-mirror-quest-bugged
    Hey guys, just letting you know that we plan to have this fixed with next Monday's patch.

Not in patch notes, so don't know if it was fixed yet
  • rbenkepub19_ESO
    rbenkepub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you run into a quest where you get stuck because you can't interact with something, relogging will almost always solve the problem. You might have to relog more than once, but it will work eventually, usually the first or second try.
  • gwillard_ESO
    gwillard_ESO
    ✭✭
    "Defend the Hall" in Stonefalls is still bugged after the patch. I relogged, turned off addons, etc with no change. Reported it.
    I abandoned the quest and will re-try tonight.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just tested it as well, no change in the patch Defend the hall still bugged
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

We know about the Shattering mirror bug and we're investigating it.
    Stonefalls, Shattering Mirror: You cannot interact with the Altar.

Please check our list of Known issues as we're updating it every days. This list isn't complete so please, make us aware if you encounter any other issue InGame.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • alvehyannab14_ESO
    Protecting the hall, in the same zone as Shattering Mirror is bug, I've been trying for 5 days to get it done. Everybody I see says the same thing - its bugged. You kill the invaders but can't advance to next phase.
  • ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay. Yet another bug. Just confirming. Moooving along. Again. FFS.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exact same two quests bugged for me also in vet zones. :(
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 quests in Shadowfen have been broken since 1.2.3, no one can complete them.

A Final Release: Najeepa's remains do not spawn.

And Throw Away The Key: NPC that gives Medical supplies does not spawn, quest marker points to the ground.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 4, 2014 5:53PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Throw Away The Key: NPC that gives Medical supplies does not spawn, quest marker points to the ground.

Yes, I've experienced this bug myself. Is there an NPC, or is it just the medical supplies that should be at the quest marker?
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I've experienced this bug myself. Is there an NPC, or is it just the medical supplies that should be at the quest marker?

It's an NPC that gives them to you.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • atrevizo1124ub17_ESO
    atrevizo1124ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    2 quests in Shadowfen have been broken since 1.2.3, no one can complete them.

I have the same exact issues. I have also sent in bug reports. =)
  • Siegvald
    Siegvald
    ✭✭✭

Got the same here, and my wife too.
    We've try to restart the quest, to d/c and came back, to wait ...
    But nothing work.
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me and my wife has the same problem, Najeepa's remains do not spawn...eta on fix?