The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU] Auriel's Bow - crashes and rollbacks over and over again

Morticielle
Morticielle
✭✭✭
Zone is totally unstable. 4 mass disconnects with rollbacks in the time between 10:40 and 12:00 (CEST). Many people also encounter fps drops and can't play because of them.

Game is getting more unstable with every patch. Sad.
Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
- Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
- Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
- Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
- Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
- In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
- Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
- Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• filunrealb16_ESO
    filunrealb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It was pretty much the same yesterday. Crashes disconnects rollbacks i don't even know how many times... Seriously it's so painfull to even try to play right now... Why didn't they push hotfixes asap instead of waiting for after the weekend?

I still love this game, but this love is full of pain and suffering (more realistic i guess?).

On a positive note (at least for me): I've got mails from hirelings three times. One set after each crash that I was on today xD
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup it was pretty dire.

add in one-shots from silver shards, melee on dual wield was practically impossible with fps. I flipped over to another campaign fo a bit to see if it was any better and immediately got ganked by an EP exploiter at the respawn wayshrine !
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    add in one-shots from silver shards,
    Actually I love those. There so many enemies which are vampires. I love bat swarm spammers going up in flames and this shriek when the die. >:)

Nah, just kidding. Or not ...
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Tai
    Tai
    ✭✭
    It is particularly infuriating when you lose two scrolls because of rollbacks.
  • AZRainman
    AZRainman
    ✭✭✭
    Tai wrote: »
    It is particularly infuriating when you lose two scrolls because of rollbacks.

Look at the bonuses, some don't even work also.