The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Worm Cult changes - more details please.

Mystborn
Mystborn
✭✭✭
[*] A small number of item set effects that were hitting more targets than intended have been corrected. The impacted sets are:
  • Ebon Armory
  • Hircine’s Veneer
  • The Worm’s Raiment

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Can you please clarify how many targets were "intended" to be affected by these and how the game will determine which targets will be affected?

Also, I don't mean to be rude here but what is the point introducing these changes into a test environment where nobody has those items and so cannot test the changes?

Edited by Mystborn on June 17, 2014 3:55PM
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is already a top on this created directly before this one... Why make a new topic.

As to why:
    There is none, it's another mindless nerf to a extremely rare set only a handful of players put in countless hours to acquire.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Mystborn
    Mystborn
    ✭✭✭
    Separate issue, rather than complaining about the nerf I am asking for actual info about the what change actually took place here.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mystborn wrote: »
    Separate issue, rather than complaining about the nerf I am asking for actual info about the what change actually took place here.

They don't discuss nerfs. Lucky it was even in the notes.

Most tooltips are pretty much made up anyways, and they probably won't update the tooltip either.

How would you even get a reply anyways dude?

The devs do not post here, ever. Against policy or something.

The only place they ever post is reddit in the ama's. You can ask there, not gonna get an answer here.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with mystborn there should be some more specific info about the effects of this set on whether it affects 4 people or 12 or 24. The patch 1.2.3 notes are so vague that you cant get any worthy info from there.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars