The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request No More UI error boxes

cohenaj194b14_ESO
The UI error boxes are annoying and useless to me I would like an addon to eliminate these so they no longer pop up.
  • Rauhe
    Rauhe
    Soul Shriven
    seconed
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    BugEater (formerly lib debug):
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info348-BugEaterformerlyLibDebug.html

By default it redirects error messages to the chat and you can call a window that shows them where you can copy them to clipboard from.
    But you could even supress those (but I would not advise it).

I also make extensive use of the "Pre-Init" debug option for my addons.
    Edited by zgrssd on June 25, 2014 10:52PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • GnatB
    GnatB
    ✭✭✭✭
    The UI error boxes are annoying and useless to me I would like an addon to eliminate these so they no longer pop up.

I think I have to disagree. If they are useless to you then before you even think about using addons you probably need to go educate yourself enough so that they aren't. At the very least learn to understand them enough so you can determine from the error which add-on you have is causing the problem so that you can disable it.

If you simply supress them, you'll just be right back here wondering why your game is so mesed up.
    Achievements Suck