Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Way to get rid of Magelight ball of light from circling around me constantly?

festivalsb14_ESO
festivalsb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I love this skill but even morphed that Lightning Ball of Annoyance is constantly circling me. In PvP it's a dead giveaway of where I am. I do enjoy the mist it produces when morphed so would like to keep that just not the Lighting Ball of HERE I AM.

Any thoughts or add-ons to stop it?
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're thinking it reveals you when you're sneaking, it doesn't. If not then well, AFAIK you can't do anything about it.
    Options
  • rich_nicholsonb16_ESO
    Enemy players can not see Mage light so it won't give you away.
    Patch 1.2.3 nerfed the game....
    Zergballing wrecked pvp......

Now waiting for Camelot Unchained!!
    Options
  • williams226
    williams226
    ✭✭
    Mage light is rather annoying, would rather not have the affect and just get the benefit
    Edited by williams226 on May 19, 2014 2:10PM
    Options
  • Talmet
    Talmet
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree!

But for another reason, I hate the animation for standard of might. It's like a huge sign post saying "don't stand here!" There should be an addon that prevents enemy players from seeing the animation!

Because it'd be totally balanced if you could prevent spell effects from appearing on other players screens.
    Options
  • Don_X
    Don_X
    Soul Shriven
    Current lack of HUD info means it's the only way to see if it's activated.
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    yes, please. my inner ear is damaged. whenever I use mage's light I start to feel immensely sick. an ability that causes dizziness is not very good, at least for people who have problems such as I do.
    at least make it go with a morph, inner light fits it perfectly, after all it is supposed to be inner, not a satellite.
    Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Un-slot the ability. Works every time.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    well, truth be told, I do not use it because of how it affects my labyrinth.
    but it is not an optimal solution.
    Options
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talmet wrote: »
    Completely agree!

But for another reason, I hate the animation for standard of might. It's like a huge sign post saying "don't stand here!" There should be an addon that prevents enemy players from seeing the animation!

Because it'd be totally balanced if you could prevent spell effects from appearing on other players screens.

The mage light ball doesn't appear on other players' screens by default.

Try harder?
    Options
  • serenity_painted
    serenity_painted
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the light pisses me off aswell, think i'd prefer if it was stationary, kinda hovering over your shoulder or something
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Disco Ball is annoying, has to be a better solution.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • wyrdob16_ESO
    wyrdob16_ESO
    ✭✭
    I find that circling ball very annoying too. Sadly it is a must-have-spell currently if you want to do competitive dps. Not fun.
    Options