Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Bow/Siphon/Trapper?

ConciseRex
ConciseRex
✭✭
Toying with the idea of a build for my NB (I like to chop and change to try everything) and try some skill I have yet to truly utilize. For this it would be based on combining the bow with Immobilize abilitys to keep enemys at range.

Trap Beast (Rearming Trap) - Good immobilize time and can be set prior to fight and lasts long enough to wait for stamina to regen so like a free cast. Never used it or even seen it used but seems perfect for this.

Agony (Prolonged Suffering) - Long stun time to take one enemy out of the fight making it easier, damage cancel not a problem as no AOE abilitys being used.

Cripple (Crippling Grasp) - Another Immobilize although short more for massive DOT

Poison Arrow (Poison Injection) - Another DOT with small initial damage and a nice damage boost against low health enemys saving the need for impale

Scatter Shot (Magnum Shot) - Going to be part of any bow build as great for anyone who gets too close and self knock back good for kiting CC immune enemys.

Dawnbreaker (Flawless Dawnbreaker) - NB does lack a Ranged ULT so was gonna go for Soul Strike but I really like the sound of the passive damage boost

Any advice/tips/issues please let me know and post any similar builds you have :)