Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

I understand why Werewolf in ESO, feels like a massive slap in the face.

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
Think back to other elder scroll games where you could be a WW. Skyrim, for example, you could feed on whatever you wanted after you got a perk and stay in WW form as long as you wanted, hell I was a Werewolf for 2 or so in game days because I ate so much stuff. ESO Werewolf, doesnt have that same sense of freedom. Now I understand you cant stack WW for 2 days but it feels like you intentionally put shackles on people because youre biased or something to WWs.

When I transform, I instantly start frantically running around and looking for something to feed on (whether or not that was intentional) Skyrim had this sense of haste, but it wa smore forgiving, I was able to just roam for a while if I wanted to. In ESO, I feel like im constantly being nagged at by someone going "You better hurry! Youre running out of time!" Like I'm playing some minigame in a Legend of Zelda game. If Zenimax ever considers revamping the WW skill tree, they need to give us that same sense of freedom Skyrim had.
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good way of phrasing your problem and you're vision.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos definitely needs to stop these restrictions for werewolves and just let the players actually be werewolves for as long as they want. Several werewolves quit or cured their lycanthropy because ZoS fixed the devour bug that basically gave them tons of time in werewolf form. People enjoy being a werewolf so why does ZoS make it so hard to be one. To think they would allow us to shapeshift at will and stay in form as long as we want because their motto is "Be who you want to be" and "Play the way you like" but nooo they want to restrict werewolves and make it very hard to be viable or actually be in werewolf form.
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be cool if werewolf was permanent. You can't resurrect other players or self heal so I don't see how it would be broken especially since we spend 15+ points into the ultimate.......