Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Which Bolt Escape Morph?

jones52j
jones52j
Ball of Lightning or Streak?

Ball of Lightning - Teleports player forward and stuns nearby enemies for 2 seconds
Absorbs incoming spell projectiles for 5 seconds (6.5s at rank IV)

Streak - Teleports player forward and deals Shock Damage to enemies moved through, disorienting them for 2 seconds
Edited by jones52j on May 17, 2014 5:42PM
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One is a more defensive ability the other is an offense if your tank and like scape go defensive, it would work better if you don't use allot of stamina
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    I havnt used either yet. If I had to choose right now ild say ball if lightning looks more appealing, mostly because streak loses the stun
  • jones52j
    jones52j
    Whats damage on Streak? And I agree @Sleepydan losing the Stun would suck. Im 5 Light/2 Heavy so having a little more defensive capabilities is never a bad way to go.
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disoriented is for all purposes a stun. Except it allows you to knock people down with heavy attacks.

I'd still use ball of lightning because projectiles are among the deadliest things in game.

Streak does around 200ish damage at 2k magicka, which is basically nothing to veteran mobs, and BE is too expensive to streak things to death.
  • jones52j
    jones52j
    Ball of Lightning it is
  • Travail
    Travail
    ✭✭✭
    Ball of Lightning negates many of the counters to the ability, if you are using it as an escape tool. The ball will absorb projectiles, making some CC like the Templar's Javelin no longer have any effect on you.

Streak is something you take for specific builds that utilize it offensively. Ball of Lightning is the better all-around tool.

-Travail.
    www.obsidianbrotherhood.com