Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stuck in Ebonheart pact

ToBbErT
ToBbErT
✭✭
Hello

Im trying to finish the ebonheart pact area. I have three quest left in Eastmarch but im unable to find them. I hope someone can give me advise so i can advance to the new area (daggerfall covenant)5xcfek2y9f4s.bmp

Thanks in advance
Edited by ToBbErT on May 17, 2014 5:11PM
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    All three quest are not on the website so im still stuck :(
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't The Rift the final area to finish the AP story line?
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Yep

n569402jqrh0.bmp
  • Estin
    Estin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a bug with the quest. You can finish them, but you will not get the achievement or skill point. They are apart of the main story line for eastmarch
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Could you please tell me how its done? You wil be my hero :D
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Support advised me to reinstall the game wich i tried and didnt help. Surprisingly i got a second email telling me they are aware of the bug and are working on a fix. In the meantime im unable to play (explored everything,done everything) and loosing playtime :( I hope they release a fix soon couse i meet alot of people online at Jorunn's stand wich have the same problem.
  • bigscoothb14_ESO
    I finished those quests and moved on to DC. I do not really remember all the quests but the one that is highlighted I think is around a bunch of tents in Fort Amol? The last two are easy to find the location not sure about the quest givers. Mistwatch is just south of Hermit Hideout in a cave. The last one is the eastern most part of eastmarch west of Mzulft a dwarven dungeon in a cave. I can TP you there If you like "Hells Bell"
    Hells Bell___________________Highelf Sorc
    D-Argo______________________Orc DK
    Orici Adria__________________Breton Templar
    Primortial Erubus____________Woodelf NB
    Vortas______________________Darkelf Sorc
    Quickly-Kills-for-Skooma_____Khajiit NB
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    I found one new quest in fort amol wich led me to get some vampire blood to save king jorunn. I think im on the right track. Thanks for taking the time to help me!
  • bigscoothb14_ESO
    np, lots of foot work if I remember right, good luck.
    Hells Bell___________________Highelf Sorc
    D-Argo______________________Orc DK
    Orici Adria__________________Breton Templar
    Primortial Erubus____________Woodelf NB
    Vortas______________________Darkelf Sorc
    Quickly-Kills-for-Skooma_____Khajiit NB