Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Passive Race Bonus?

Murmeltier
Murmeltier
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

i have a Rothwardon Character and if i choose the Passivskill who gives me +% Max-Stamina, on which numbers this skill works?

Do this +10% Max-Stamina passiv Skill only add on the real Attribute Stamina, without Bufffood or Enchantment?

Or add this passiv Bonus on the complete Stamina the Character actual have, with Bufffood and Enchantments?

So if the Bonus only adds on real Stamina Attribute then i can put more Points in Stamina to get a higher Bonus and enchant my Armor with Magicka + Bufffood for Magicka.

If the Bonus adds on the actual Stamina with all Enchants/Bufffood then i can choose Magicka for my Attributes. I hope i can explain what i mean, maybe someone can help out here.

MFG Murmeltier.
Edited by Murmeltier on May 18, 2014 2:34AM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Redguard Stamina Bonus is for your total stamina before (without) Enchantments and buffs.

But the Redguard stamina recovery allows you to recover 3 stamina once overy 3 seconds while fighting.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok, then it is better to put the real Attributepoints in the Stat who gets the passive Bonus and softcap the other Stats through Enchants/Bufffood.

I hoped i can put my Points into an Attribute that fits better to the Stats a Templer-Healer need, like Magicka. But if i do so and softcap Stamina with Enchants/Bufffood then i dont get a high Bonus from the Passive Race/Stamina Skill.

So i need to reset my Magickapoints and put them into Stamina, then i buy the passive Bonus.

I hope i understand this right. Thank you for the Info.

MFG Murmeltier.
    Edited by Murmeltier on May 19, 2014 11:06AM
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Redguard Stamina Bonus is for your total stamina before (without) Enchantments and buffs.

But the Redguard stamina recovery allows you to recover 3 stamina once overy 3 seconds while fighting.

That is not right. I have tested it by myself today. I have had a base Stamina for 600 Stamina naked and do some test.

1. Base Stamina without anything: 600

2. Base Stamina with Race passiv Skill that gives me 7%+ Stamina at the Moment: 642

3. Base Stamina + passive Skill 7% = 642 + some Stamina Jewels that gives me 97+ Stamina: Now it is at 745, it has to be on 739 without the Bonus on Jewels from the passive Skill (642+97=739). So the passive Raceskill for Stamina (+7%) works on Enchants too. The Difference is 6 and 7% from 97 from the Stamina Jewels is near 6, not excatly but it is near .

The same on Bufffood, here i use a 66+ Stamina Bufffood.

1. Base Stamina without anything: 600

2. Base Stamina with Race passiv Skills that gives me 7%+ Stamina: 642

3. Base Stamina + passive Skill 7% = 642 + 66 Stamina Bufffood: Now it is at 712, it has to be on 708 without the Bonus from the passive Skill (642+66=708). The Difference here is 4 and 7% from 66 from the Bufffood is near 4, i mean. Dont kill me for my Math, i am an Old Man but i think this is right and proofed now.

Passive Race Skills like the Rothwardon Stamina Bonus +12% working on all the Enchants and Bufffood too, so you can choose yourself which Attribute you Support with your real Attributepoints. The whole Points at the End with all Enchantments and Bufffood + Points determines how high the Bonus is.

MFG Murmeltier.

Edited by Murmeltier on May 19, 2014 5:10PM