Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Attributes... why?

Halrloprillalar
Halrloprillalar
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone else feel like the main thing you get to spend as you level should get you more than just +10 (or 20) of a max stat? The same thing you can get through enchants?

I feel like sacrificing everything to get all of one thing should reward more than the same number of yellow enchants, no?
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attributes are nice bonus, I believe the main thing when you level though - for me anyways in the beginning levels - are the skills points.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, they add almost nothing at all, even when you stuck them all in one attribute.. I just use distribute them to keep myself always capped in magicka, throwing the rest of them into health..
    My guildie was at VR levels when he realized he forgot to use any attribute points since about lvl 6 and he didn't even notice the difference...
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds incredible.