Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Who is your favorite character in the main story?

• Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell
    Twas a toss-up between the ever-chipper, slightly cracked Sir Cadwell ( so lovingly voiced by Mr. John Cleese ) and the dry, snarky and ever-so-smug and haughty Abnur.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
    Options
  • jesterstear
    jesterstear
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn is just lovely OFC. However, I'm quickly taking a liking to King Emeric from what little I saw of him in "Messages Across Tamriel". That Nord guy's a bit of a tool though, and he's got an outrageous accent.

Sheogorath is a bit over the top for my taste, but I'd love to see more of his assistant Haskill. Delivers his gags dry as a bone, what a boss!

Screenshot_20140519_014530_zps1c8f820e.png

Oh and that Cariel has a seriously hot voice actress too.

Options