Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Generals of Molag Bal Achievement?

Faustes
Faustes
✭✭✭
Does anyone have any information regarding the Generals of Molag Bal achievement? There are a set of rare enemys that sometimes spawn at the anchors.

The thing is, I'm not sure if they all have equal chance to spawn at any anchor, or do certain ones only spawn in certain zones?

Thanks
  • VampiricOmen
    VampiricOmen
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot with certainty say that these Generals only spawn in certain Zones, however I can say that the anchors have the potential to spawn more than one type of General (obviously not in the same active anchor instance). I have had the Travelling Dremora and the Torturers spawn at the Redolant Loam Dolmen anchor in Deshaan (second non-beginner Zone, Ebonheart Pact), four real life days apart.

I've noticed that when a General is 'rolled' to spawn at an anchor, Molag Bal will mention something about Generals when the boss sequence for an anchor is activated. I cannot recall if it is specific to the General set to spawn or not, but it's a verbal cue that a rare spawn is about to occur, pretty neat in my opinion, although rather hard to hear if game sounds are on par with the volume of voices.
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    I did some research and it appears to be by zone.

4 Generals spawn in each zone, skipping the your alliances first zone.

This is based off another thread + using ESOhead to look up the level of these rare spawns (they are the same level as per each zone) + your comment about tortuerrs and traveling dremora
    Edited by Faustes on May 14, 2014 11:37AM
  • Psychoke
    Psychoke
    ✭✭
    Faustes wrote: »

This is based off another thread + using ESOhead to look up the level of these rare spawns (they are the same level as per each zone) + your comment about tortuerrs and traveling dremora

I couldn't find anything at all on esohead, could you maybe make a small list of in what areas certain bosses are :D?
    "imagine a world without elder scrolls customer support, i can't either"
  • Rhaskos
    Rhaskos
    ✭✭✭
    I only need 2 more but I can confirm. The first zone is skipped and after that zone each zone spawns 4 generals. The spawn chance is very low (10% i think). All generals spawn in cyrodiil and they have increased spawn chance (30-40% i think)
  • Rhaskos
    Rhaskos
    ✭✭✭
    Psychoke wrote: »
    Faustes wrote: »

I couldn't find anything at all on esohead, could you maybe make a small list of in what areas certain bosses are :D?

Daggerfall Covenant:
    Stormhaven:
    -Torturers
    -Ogrim Brothers
    -Dremora Pirate
    -Traveling Dremora

Rivenspire:
    Daedroth of Kora-Dur
    Ever Open Eye
    Daedroth General
    Devourer of Souls

Alikr:
    Frost Lord
    Storm Lord
    Xivilai Slavemasters
    Seductive Sisters

Bangkorai
    Vakarth Vampire
    Crescent Dremora
    Lich of Mournhold
    Son of Molag Bal

Cyrodiil:
    All bosses

Edited by Rhaskos on May 14, 2014 11:15PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a good place to farm them, if you have a good big group and can handle the gank groups that come by to farm you.
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Cyrodiil is a good place to farm them, if you have a good big group and can handle the gank groups that come by to farm you.

Hmm.. true.

I was thinking of getting a high VR, then farming the low level ones solo. That way, don't have to worry about groups.

• HARDGAME
    HARDGAME
    Soul Shriven
    Can anyone confirm - is there any difference in spawning chance, depending on VR lvl of the Zone?
    We know: four first generals spawn in Grahtwood, Deshaan, Stormhaven. For example, my basic alliance is AD.
    Grahtwood is 25 lvl zone for me, Deshaan is Vr2 and Stormhaven is Vr7.
    So, is the % of spawn will be the highest in Stormhaven in this case, or it is totally based on luck and random, rather then zone lvl?
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that it's no more spawning in Cyrodiil. I did ~10 anchors and always had Dremora enemies at the end. Like Dremora Flesh Atronach or Dremora Storm Atronach.

So it's probably removed from Cyrodiil.
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »
    It seems that it's no more spawning in Cyrodiil. I did ~10 anchors and always had Dremora enemies at the end. Like Dremora Flesh Atronach or Dremora Storm Atronach.

@CoUsT it is not, 10 is just not enough, I have 250/250 anchors achievement and I'm still missing 1 rare, killed all rares farming the 3 anchors in Auridion vet 1 except maybe 4-5 I got in non vet zones.
    Edited by class101 on May 30, 2014 12:23PM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    But people told that there is like 30% boss spawn rate. I should kill at least 2 or 3 bosses now... :(

You killed all bosses before 1.1.2 patch, right?
  • Xplode
    Xplode
    Soul Shriven
    class101 wrote: »

@CoUsT it is not, 10 is just not enough, I have 250/250 anchors achievement and I'm still missing 1 rare, killed all rares farming the 3 anchors in Auridion vet 1 except maybe 4-5 I got in non vet zones.

Which boss are you still missing? I also only need 1 more and the one I need is Hrelvesuu.

All the other bosses i've killed about 3 times each now and still can't find this damn Hrelvesuu :neutral_face:
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Xstatic88 wrote: »
    class101 wrote: »

Which boss are you still missing? I also only need 1 more and the one I need is Hrelvesuu.

All the other bosses i've killed about 3 times each now and still can't find this damn Hrelvesuu :neutral_face:

I needed all 4 bosses from 3rd zone and Hrelebleblebleble was first boss that I killed. lol :D I need 6 more I think... I will find them one day.

Try more hunting and I'm sure you will meet this boss. Good luck!
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    You killed all bosses before 1.1.2 patch, right?

@CoUsT I did most after 1.1.2 with the new chest system added to anchors but started to farm in auridia before 1.1.2

@Xstatic88 I'm missing "Nomeg Haga" the Frost Lord, got all of them in Auridia vet 1 zone, my faction is DC and yeah killed a few times Hrelvesuu already in this zone, he's very big like Molag Bal

Any chance do you remember where you killed Nomeg Haga ? I thought this one was bugged because sometimes I'm getting a Frost Lord but is not named Nomeg Haga :(
    Edited by class101 on June 7, 2014 9:27AM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    It was probably in Bangkorai. I already killed all bosses and got achievement. Seems that more people = higher boss spawn chance.

Btw what is this new chest system in anchors? I never saw any chest.
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    Since 1.1.2 I can loot a chest after defeating an anchor boss but I think there is some conditions after not getting a chest in low level zones

Nor it is exactly-as the loot system, your level should not exceed +5 level of the dolmen enemy levels to get the chest

Nor the chest only spawns in the veteran zones

I think it is the first condition because after finishing some low level dolmens the other players were standing right in front of the chest that was invisible to me

The chest spawns on the right after destroying the dolmen, just under the first blue explosion on the right

"Seems that more people = higher boss spawn chance"

I think so yes, but I'm almost sure I have more than 300 dolmens in Auridion vet1 with most of the time 5 to 10 peoples, but not a single Nomeg Haga, but sometimes getting this Frost Lord popping up, not tied to any achievement, I think it is Nomeg Haga no more unlocking the achievement probably by a regression issue in the recents patchs

Well will keep searching in low level zone maybe, anyway submitted it in /bug so they could investigate.

Or if anyone can confirm he has seen Nomeg Haga in the most recent patch, as of writing 1.1.3.998958, and where, this would be cool !
    Edited by class101 on June 7, 2014 10:16AM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    I killed him yesterday, I'm sure. And I remember now where it was. Search him in Alik'r Desert. You can meet these bosses in Alik'r:
    • Destroy the Frost Lord
    • Destroy the Storm Lord
    • Destroy the Xivilai Slavemasters
    • Destroy the Seductive Sisters
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    thx man will do that today and let you know, thanks a lot for the tip, strange because I got all other 3 you mentionned in just one vet zone Auridion and much more rares, I think we are supposed to get them all in just one veteran region but is not working perfectly yet, have insane amount a vet dolmens destroyed without getting this one

//edit: @CoUsT thx got it in alikr after about 20 dolmens, looks like the same Frost Lord I had killed in Auridion but this one was clearly named Nomeg Haga
    Edited by class101 on June 7, 2014 1:00PM
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Note, these might spawn elsewhere, but I suspect that there is 1 "rare boss" and 3 "common: bosses per zone. The "rare" can spawn at any anchor, and the "common" bosses have their one anchor only.

Nomeg Haga spawns at Goat's Head in Alik'ir desert, I just missed him yesterday afternoon.

Hrelvesuu and spawns at Westmark in Rivenspire.

The watcher one (Ever Open Eye) spawns at Boralis Dolmen.
  • Wreend
    Wreend
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am seeking the lich of mournhold. I know that one of his spawn is the mournoth dolmen but is there another place (because there is little chance that is actually spawn here) ?

Thanks
    Edited by Wreend on June 15, 2014 3:33PM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dark_Anchors_Achievements

A great place to look up where most of them spawn
  • Wreend
    Wreend
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately, I can't find anything on your link. For me it is only a list of the Dark Anchors Achievement and there is no indication about where anyone spawn. :\
  • Xplode
    Xplode
    Soul Shriven

@Xstatic88 I'm missing "Nomeg Haga" the Frost Lord, got all of them in Auridia vet 1 zone, my faction is DC and yeah killed a few times Hrelvesuu already in this zone, he's very big like Molag Bal

Any chance do you remember where you killed Nomeg Haga ? I thought this one was bugged because sometimes I'm getting a Frost Lord but is not named Nomeg Haga :(

I killed Nomeg Haga a long time ago somewhere in the high lvl DC zones and also in Deshaan recently but only killed him once there, so either my RNG was pretty lousy or he just doesn't spawn there often.

I did finally get Hrelvesuu, and I killed him in Greenshade as I figured it was worth a try to farm the dolmens in Greenshade since it's a 25-30 zone and Hrelvesuu is listed as a lvl 29 on Esohead and he actually spawned after a few dolmens, so you could give it a try doing the same (in your level 25-30 zone) since Nomeg Haga is listed as a lvl 30 and should spawn there too.
    Edited by Xplode on June 20, 2014 1:35AM
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    I think anyway guys you can farm all of them in vet zones like I did, I have seen them all spawning in Auridion vet1 when I'm in DC except that Nomeg Haga I think it was buggy in the spawn table I was like 350 dolmens killed (won 1.5 lvl just farming dolmens huhu), had to look for it in the lower level regions Alik'r was pretty easy to get there after 20 dolmens
    Edited by class101 on June 20, 2014 10:39AM
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    This achievement was renamed to general executioner. Also, can confirm class101 statement about VR zones. The sister seducers spawned in VR1 glenuumbra.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where The Torturers, Dremora Pirate and Crescent Dremora Spawn? Only need those 3 for Daedric Lord Slayer ^^
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Torturers and Pirate in 2nd zone, Crescent Dremora in 5th zone.

Good luck. :)
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    As someone in the AD, I am seeking 2 more for the General Executioner achievement. I need Daedroth of Kora-Dur and Xivilai Slavemasters if anyone knows which zones these spawn in. The locations for all the mobs listed above seem to be different for me.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    There are 16 bosses, each 4 bosses per zone, starting from second.

2nd zone:
    • Destroy the Torturers
    • Destroy the Ogrim Brothers
    • Destroy the Dremora Pirate
    • Destroy Traveling Dremora
    3rd zone:
    • Destroy the Daedroth of Kora-Dur
    • Destroy the Ever-Open Eye
    • Destroy the Daedroth General
    • Destroy the Devourer of Souls
    4th zone:
    • Destroy the Frost Lord
    • Destroy the Storm Lord
    • Destroy the Xivilai Slavemasters
    • Destroy the Seductive Sisters
    5th zone:
    • Destroy the Verkarth Vampire
    • Destroy the Crescent Dremora
    • Destroy the Lich of Mournhold
    • Destroy the Son of Molag Bal
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I have now killed 80+ dolmens in the 4th zone which is Alik'r Desert and I have not once come across Xivilai Slavemasters. If you do happen to see that mob spawn can you please say which dolmen and which zone. I know lots of these mobs can spawn in multiple zones.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix