Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What just happened to the forums

ArgonianAssassin
ArgonianAssassin
✭✭✭✭
I clicked on New Players Guide or whatever and the forums turned black and grey, and now the layout is so confusing what just happened, anyone else seeing this?
"It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • anthonykelly96eb17_ESO
    anthonykelly96eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    me too haha
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just refreshed the page and now it's all really bright white, wtf is happening
    Edited by ArgonianAssassin on May 10, 2014 9:50PM
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sooo confused the forums just crashed after I reloaded again and now it's back to black and grey wtf is going on, is it just me and the dude above?
  • Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Everything is a stark white with all black text.

I cleared the cache and all cookies related to the ESO site and forums for my Firefox Browser, thinking this would help. I was wrong.

It's like I entered into the Twilight Zone....

NO NOT VAMPIRE TWILIGHT ZONE!
    Edited by Siliconhobbit_ESO on May 10, 2014 10:03PM
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
  • Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    I am frightened!
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol same here, it keeps changing
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Must've pissed off some web dev at HQ.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. There must be some scamps pulling at wires. We're looking into the forum layout now. Sit tight!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Geocities lives once again!
  • Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like time warping or sth.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, it's fixed, I kind of liked the white background, it looked nice, like as if everything that's beige were white and everything that's lighter beige were black it'd look really good.
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. There must be some scamps pulling at wires. We're looking into the forum layout now. Sit tight!

There have been scamps all over the forum for a long time. Must be why the layout is so terrible. Especially for the devtracker. I think Molag Bal is responsible for the layout, just to punish us.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the top the very top of the forums where it tells you forums -> class skills etc why does it say breadcrumb crumb forums now?
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We seem to be winning the battle, folks. Scamps are retreating, though they seem to have left behind some breadcrumbs. We'll get those swept up as soon as we can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Blackwolfe5
    Blackwolfe5
    ✭✭✭
    That still doesn't help the fact that the forum layout looks like something Molag Bal designed just to torment us.
  • ConciseRex
    ConciseRex
    ✭✭
    Aha the mobile version still looks the same, for once I am winning! :)