The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please do not take this game in the same direction as other mmo companies have done in the past

• Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I dunno why I keep saying ZOE, my bad.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed reading this post as it has been mostly positive with some good ideas and thoughts so reckoned I'd add some of mine.

Firstly, I'm glad ZOS isn't listening too much to the players, better to have a game designed by someone with creative flair, expertise and talent knowing what the fan-base wants rather than a game created by committee. There were never these sorts of discussions 20 years ago when some awesome games came out... anyway...

Wayshrines - I kind of agree there are far too many and they make moving about from place to place extremely easy. I loved the taxi-horse system of LoTRO but every MMO has it's own way of transporting you over great distances and tbh, getting from Coldharbour to Davon's Watch by horse might take a while! :)

Auction Houses - I would like to see some sort of global AH mainly for getting mats as I have found getting some of the provisioning mats hard to come by as there as sooooo many different ones. (Maybe they could introduce farming so we could grow some of our own ingredients). Also, it would be nice to have some where to buy stacks of potions/food etc. and somewhere for serious crafters to sell their lovely shiny wares. The only thing that would ruin it is the Gold sellers and I don't think they won't be around for much longer and will move onto other games (...like Wildstar hopefully :D)

Difficulty - I've found the difficulty about right. A few boss fights I've had to go away and gain a level or two and some better gear to come back and flatten them. Which to me, is about right. You need fights like this every once in a while to ensure you're properly equipped for harder content (Like the Gate Keeper in TSW - one of the hardest solo fights I have ever come across in an MMO).

I love this game and I haven't said that about a MMO in a long time. There is plenty to do if you don't rush and the stories are extremely well written, acted and engaging. Looking forward to spending a lot more time in Tameril... :D
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Lanae
    Lanae
    ✭✭
    Sadae wrote: »
    Everything should be self-found only. No trading at all! Which would also mean no bots and no gold buyers either! When you see a player in a shiny new hard-to-get suit of armor, you'd know he/she earned it!

So essentially you don't want an MMO which you play with other people you just want a single player game with an armory where you can show off.