The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

First time in 15 years

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip QQ
    Add kill quests, Nice dungeons, events and more fun stuff

The feature list of the game is impressive right now even if you don't find it all entertaining nor worth your time. The criminal/moral system, assassins and thieves guilds, full raids and veteran PvE content are on the close horizon. The game is in its infancy and I get that people feel that it should have not been released without being "complete". When is a game like this ever "complete" though? Quest bugs and b.s. that is there now I understand is unacceptable in the long term, but saying its subjectively not fun because it doesn't have certain planned features is a tad premature.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it. There's solo dungeons, group dungeons, public dungeons, random hidden quest dungeons. It's all over the map. Maybe you have yet to walk enough?

Group dungeons provide a major quest, multiple bosses, great instanced loots, achievements & a skill point
    Public dungeons provide multiple quests, bosses, achievements, loots and a sky shard
    Solo dungeon is single achievement, sky shard and occasional quest.

XP wise, I don't think people complaining about XP look at a greater picture. You only see less than 10 XP per dungeon mob, correct. But did you see how much XP you get from Achievements and Quest Completion? Its only fair that when you repeat it, you only get gear. Else, you'll see VR1 bots coming out from level 5 dungeons.

Then we'll have a real problem. Not trying to be a white knight, just wanna know what does OP really wants. If you can't find any interesting dungeons, ask around in /zone.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Phazzle
    Phazzle
    ✭✭✭
    @‌OP

There will be tedium in any MMO, it comes with the territory. Have you played WoW? The 'kill X of Y' quests get old quick. At least the quests in ESO try to be interesting. Some games don't even make an attempt to keep your interest.
    ESO Traveler
    1. Helping you get the most out of ESO!
    2. Veteran Ranking Guide
    3. Leveling Guide
  • Xanxarib16_ESO
    nahh people are starting to quit this game, and in 16 days Wildstar will hit the market, i know im not alone in saying this - if craglorn dont come out in may i wont play ESO in june for i am playing wildstar, if craglorn comes out in may and are a failure i will be playing wildstar in june, those are the sad fact's! :(
    Edited by Xanxarib16_ESO on May 15, 2014 8:40AM
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    (No offense)

THIS is one of those moments where I wish we had a WTH clickie next to the LOL
    didnt do a dungeon up to lvl 50...thats a negative record for a game.
    It looks like EsO doesnt realize this is a MMO now. they focus to much on the boring quest system they have now.

Been doing quests since Asherons call, but this game holds the record of not wanting to do a dungeon at all.
    They must fix questing and get away from the boring walk, walk, walk, talk, talk, talk questing where we are forced to listen to ghosts. Add kill quests, Nice dungeons, events and more fun stuff so people enjoy the lvling of more then one character.

:\

Because LOL just doesn't cut it.

#GAMINGsinceMeridian59
    Edited by Gwarok on May 15, 2014 8:50AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    Join a Guild find a group of normals who run together. I have a team of 2 DK and a sorc and we have ran every dungeon in the game. We run Vet content Dungeons every night sometimes 5-6 runs. Stop waiting around for some auto Pug tool to make your groups happen. You people would have died back in the old EQ days when there where no auto join group tools. You made friends and where social and found a team that works.

Good luck in Craiglorn with your pug tool. It is going to cause much pain in that zone.

And for those of you saying VR dungeons are not good EXP 220k for 20-25 min run is amazing.

For those complaining Boss mechanics are to hard I don't understand this. I am a Templar tank My group is 2 DK DPS 1 Sorc healer. We have had wipes and struggled with a few fights but as soon as we figure out the fight mechanics we pretty much put things on farm status. I think one issue is that leveling in the world outside of dungeons is far to easy especially for a tank. When a tank steps into a real dungeon for the 1st time its a very eye opening experience.
    Edited by Calgrissom on May 15, 2014 12:55PM
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    didnt do a dungeon up to lvl 50...thats a negative record for a game.
    It looks like EsO doesnt realize this is a MMO now. they focus to much on the boring quest system they have now.

Been doing quests since Asherons call, but this game holds the record of not wanting to do a dungeon at all.
    They must fix questing and get away from the boring walk, walk, walk, talk, talk, talk questing where we are forced to listen to ghosts. Add kill quests, Nice dungeons, events and more fun stuff so people enjoy the lvling of more then one character.

QQ L2P, Find friends or a guild and do a dungeon. Your missing out. Or unsub, leave and delete your forum account.

• Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    nahh people are starting to quit this game, and in 16 days Wildstar will hit the market, i know im not alone in saying this - if craglorn dont come out in may i wont play ESO in june for i am playing wildstar, if craglorn comes out in may and are a failure i will be playing wildstar in june, those are the sad fact's! :(

You've already decided... and so have I after playing WS since the winter beta. Wildstar sucks. Have fun.